Orcs Must Die! 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Orcs Must Die! 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Orcs Must Die! 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Core Health
4. Unlimited Money
5. Unlimited Skulls
6. No Soldiers Limit
7. Super Damage
8. Super Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/31/2020
    Started development

• 05/31/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Orcs Must Die! 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hi There,
I cant get the trainer to work. Im using the Wemod app and once I click play and it starts to load the trainer play button goes back to play instead of playing and the trainer doesnt work.

Welcome to the community @Voneral1. :slight_smile:

Can you give this a try, please?

1. Launch the game via Steam.
  2. Wait on the main menu of the game for five minutes.
  3. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  4. Alt+tab back to the game.

See if this makes any difference. :slight_smile:

@Ravenfyre I’m also having problems, trainer says that its having trouble loading the cheats, tried what you suggested above and also tried again after 4 hours and it has the same message?
Any ideas?

Surmised it could be my antivirus, would Bitdefender prevent the trainer from working with this particular game? It works with all the other games that I have, and the normal game works when launched through steam.

Welcome to the community @Crypto117. :slight_smile:

BitDefender can indeed be problematic with WeMod, or specifically some trainers. BitDefender is an over-aggressive antivirus that likes to block safe things from time to time. In the not-to-distant past, I’ve even heard of it blocking critical official Windows files that Windows 10 relies on to work properly. This thread should hopefully help: How to white-list WeMod in BitDefender!

this is not working it keeps saying that the cheats are missing and i don’t know how to fix it so if you can help ill be happy to try.

Welcome to the community @OrdinaryCrayon582. :slight_smile:

When you get a message informing you that the cheats are missing, this is usually because your antivirus program has deleted them.

See here: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.