EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN
This is the official discussion topic of the EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Dashes
4. Super Firerate
5. Unlimited Consumables
6. Unlimited Overdrive
7. Set Yellow Gems
8. Set Red Gems
9. Set Blue Gems
10. Set Coins

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2020
    Started development

• 06/01/2020
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When i’m setup the trainer , it said have some issue in the setup log :frowning: and delete my wemod app too , already try wemod offline version but still the same :((

Welcome to the community @luongchanhue. :slight_smile:

Download issues are, 99% of the time, caused by interference from antivirus programs.
See here for troubleshooting: Can’t Install WeMod

This trainer is fantastic!! My patience, points, and tokens paid off!! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Yepp thanks too for being a member of wemod :+1:

Hi Raven , i’m already do like the instruction but still the same " check the setup log " :frowning: , only this game cause that , pls help :frowning:

Can I use the lucky patcher app for this game? :roll_eyes:

Welcome to the community @floraa1. :slight_smile:

That’s a third party software which has nothing to do with WeMod. I do not use the app but I’m aware that it is designed for mobile games, not PC games, so the answer is most likely no.

In fact, using the Lucky Patcher app on mobile games will likely result in you being banned from both the games you use it on as well as from the Apple App Store or Google Play because it interferes with in-app purchases to the extent that people who use it are probably committing the illegal act known as fraud.

hey bro, why my mine not working?

Welcome to the community @UsefulSponge794. :slight_smile:

Unless you provide more information, we cannot answer this question.

1. What error messages do you get?
  2. What do you try and what happens when you do?
  3. Which store did you get the game from or is it cracked?

Thank! I enjoyed this MOD with the full-features menu I needed in the game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For some reason, the Unlimited Overdrive doesn’t work, and it’s the only one that doesn’t. As in, it activates, but nothing changes, once I use overdrive, I have no more for the mission.Everything is up to date, but I own no DLC. Is that a potential factor, or am I just drastically unlucky?

1 Like

Hello, I’m currently using the trainer. But it seems does not work. When I try to turn it on, it goes back off. Please help me.

Minor update: The overdrive now works, but only with the Golden Storm DLC, and only while having the Faux Energy Core equipped (thus reducing my equipment load by 45 if I want to use this). However, when I use infinite health, my health drops to zero, but it does not trigger a game over. Additionally, this infinite health does not extend to my G.L.I.A.R. overdrive, nor to any vehicles, as well as some vehicles still running out of ammo with the infinite ammo cheat active (as well as dual wielded weapons in the off hand still running out for some reason, despite the main hand weapon still having infinite ammo). Any chance these will be fixed, or is this too obscure of a game to really matter?

Why does unlimited overdrive not work? Is it because of a cheat or progression or am I doing something wrong?

@MrAntiFun MrAntiFun need updated please thanks