Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Command  Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath
This is the official discussion topic of the Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Instant Construction
4. God Mode

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/07/2020
    Started development

• 06/07/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Doesn’t work getting virus warning

Simply add WeMod and the triggered trainer as an exception in your antivirus program. It’s just a false positive triggered by the security we use to prevent the trainers being stolen by malicious third-parties.

Okay thanks but don’t know how to do that

The steps depend on exactly what antivirus program you use. Typing something like “how to add an exception in name of your antivirus here antivirus program?” into Google should help.

Ah thanks for the help

doesn’t work with origin ? only the energy can be apply and it’s does nothing some help pls love this game

1 Like

Welcome to the community @NightmareLord. :slight_smile:

As the name of the trainer suggests, this trainer was designed specifically for the Steam version. Considering the game engine between the Steam and Origin versions would be slightly different, the Origin version would require its own separate trainer.

You can vote for an Origin trainer via the WeMod desktop app:

1. Search for the game in the top-left search box.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the Origin logo under the name of the game.
  4. Click Vote.

Please do bear in mind that Origin is not a very popular launcher. Note in the above screenshot that only 273 of WeMod’s members have the game on Origin. Maybe there’s a chance you can get a refund from Origin and buy the game on Steam instead?

i’ve just took a look a second ago and come back to tell you thas i’ve found the origin panel XD , you’r quicker than me anyway thank for the answer

Using the app it says its having difficulty downloading cheats, try again later. Will not work.

1 Like

God mode doesn’t work on most Nod and Scrin infantry, including their respective subfactions.

Also, the app seems to be having trouble downloading this specific trainer. Which is weird, as I was able to use it before just a couple days ago.

when I try to launch the game thru wemod I get a application error 5:0000065434. how do I fix?

Hello.

So I’m trying to use F1 to toggle unlimited resources but the toggle just refuses to stay active. It’ll activate and then immediately after it’ll disable/deactivate again. The only toggle that works is just unlimited energy. The other 3 do not work. KW version 1.02, C&C3 version 1.09

Seems that I was wrong. The trainer works perfectly on the standard maps. It seems new maps are the issue that causes the game to crash.

Good day, would it be possible to sell buildings so that they disappear while in god mode? The building just stands there like an empty husk lol. If so, would someone mind doing an update for that please? Thanks if possible!

Good day, would it be possible to convert it to origin cheats doesnt work for me on steam

Please update it, cheat does’nt work with Kanes Wrath 1.02 version

Good day, will it be fixed in future?

I was using the trainer earlier this week. It worked fine. Then I received a strange error. The cheats were designed for a 32-bit system, and I’m on a 64-bit. I’m not sure what happened.