Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail
This is the official discussion topic of the Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Ship Health
2. Unlimited Crew
3. Ships No Reload
4. Unlimited Ships Ammo
5. Unlimited Gold
6. Unlimited Reputation
7. Unlimited Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/10/2020
    Started development

• 06/10/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/06/2020
    Unlimited Crew cheat added

• 07/07/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/07/2020

• 08/21/2020

• 09/28/2020

• 04/13/2021

• 07/23/2021
    Ships No Reload cheat added
    Unlimited Ships Ammo cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Looks like the money and skills cheats are working, but I am having trouble getting the no reload and unlimited ship health cheats to work.

Anyone else experiencing any issues?

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this mod… I had the chance to test it tonight and a couple of cheats do not be seem to be working quite as intended

Unlimited ships health does not affect the hull so the ship still takes damage to hull, sails, and armour. It did raise the amount of crew onboard the ship to one thousand. This had a side effect of rapidly dropping crew morale for smaller ships not intended to have that level of crew.

Unlimited unit health also does not seem to be working correctly as in a land battle my troops would still take damage and it did not seem to have an effect in sea battles as my ships and crew still took damage as well.

The insta reloading works on land battle, but didn’t seem to be any difference when using it on sea battles.
The other 4 cheats worked perfectly.

2 Likes

Thank you for making the trainer Mr AntiFun though some of the cheats seems to be working for one round and the next simply quits and others seems to be not working at all like, unlimited health for both ships and unit, unlimited skill points.

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer, I am also experiencing the infinite ship and unit health issues mentioned above. I can’t seem to get the reload option to work either. I have tried activating the options at the main menu of the game as well as after loading a battle.

A side effect of the infinite ship health on troop ships seems to make them unable to deploy landing craft. As soon as I disabled it and the troop numbers reset, the landing craft deployed.

1 Like

GG we have it up. I may try this myself though if there was one for the wind direction then that would be true cheese but oh well what is there will work.

The Infinite health for ship and unit - does not work, the No reload - does not work on ships

im having the same problems as everyone eles

just asking how soon can we expect the problem to be fixed?

“Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!”

Clearly there are issues and no response…

Just because there’s no response, it doesn’t mean the data in this thread isn’t being collected. The staff behind the scenes are very busy people and the trainer testers who test out these reports are volunteers, they’re only available when they have the free time.

It’s the weekend, so the majority of staff are not available. Please be patient.
There are plenty of free games to grab while waiting, such as Hitman and Ark, which are free this week: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24.

1 Like

I know you guys are busy i asked because its not been moved from compatible to maybe compatible list. Which unlike other games would moved immediately if anything is not working properly and take you time no rush

3 Likes

Thank you, @AbleFlame56. :slight_smile:

This just means that the testers likely haven’t had a chance to test these reports yet. There are thousands of games that WeMod caters for and the testers are only human.

Do feel free to get a free game or two from the forum section linked above. The only reason I occasionally update that forum section is so that you guys have something to do while waiting for other things. :slight_smile:

Could you PM me your save file? We’re having a hard time reproducing this issue with both Unlimited Ship Health and Unlimited Unit Health.

The save should be located in the following directory

C:\Users%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\UA_Age of Sail\Save

I’d greatly appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Only Gold and Reputation is work. :woozy_face:

Welcome to the community @PerfectShade98.

Please read this post by a fellow staff member @Instinct: Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam. We’ve asked for save files to be sent to us.

You need to read recent posts in threads before replying. They often contain information pertaining to what you were planning to post.

The cheats/ trainer is deceiving in the sense of the selection.

1. Unlimited Ship Health works but not in the traditional sense, this increases the count of manpower of the vessel to 1000 but the ship still can be sunk and damaged.

2. Unlimited Unit Health - not functional. The soldiers die

3. No Reload - Not functional there is a period for both Ship and Ground that they take to reload.

4. Unlimited Ammo - not noticeable either way have not run out of bullets or shot yet.

5. Unlimited reputation - No indication

The rest functions as advertised.

Also you dont need my save file to experience the information I listed. Just observe for yourself.

Additional observation: If you select Unlimited Ship Health - be aware that the unloading of troops will not function if you have to land

1 Like

I send the save file did you guys manage to do anything with it? Once this is fixed we probably going to need a max weapon option

I’ve received the save file and will forward it to the creator :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes