Total Tank Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total Tank Simulator
This is the official discussion topic of the Total Tank Simulator Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Research Points
3. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Enable mods on map screen.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/12/2020
    Started development

• 06/12/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Total Tank Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I would say it was great but you dont get much out of just unlocking stuff. Still good though

The research button doesn’t work, I can’t tell if it’s a problem with the game or the trainer itself

Welcome to the community @shipmaster1022. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about that. Do you mean that the cheat turns itself off again or that it stays on but doesn’t seem to have any effect?

Just to check - did you make sure to read the following notes in the trainer?

If you’re following those notes but are still experiencing an issue, could you do this, please:

1. Launch the game via Steam launcher.
  2. Wait on the main menu for about five minutes.
  3. Go to the map screen in the game.
  4. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play. Then Alt+tab back to the game.

Then after turning on the research cheat while still on the map screen, spend some money in the game.

Thank you. Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the game it’s just impossible to play even with mods. Because it is way too hard.

Is it possible to give us an infinite or very high spending limit for when you are in combat? Or just god mode and unlimited ammo for our units? Either one would help alot.

4 Likes

Keep update it, please.

Straight up doesn’t work. Has no effect. Followed the instructions, and nothing happens.

Would really appreciate an update…

1 Like

doesn’t work bro

It does work just they don’t really tell you the correct name so what you need to do just go into the campaign and activate it there and yeah but I thought it was like budget money. I would really like the budget money to a be thing please.

The info in the App is very bad on how to enable these mods, if you follow them they don’t work.
Also these cheats are not really useful at all since they only apply in the large mission map overview, not the map where you place down troops where you’d want these cheats to work.