Shieldwall Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Shieldwall
This is the official discussion topic of the Shieldwall Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 1K Gold
2. Add 100 Team Points
3. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/16/2020
    Started development

• 06/16/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 05/30/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Shieldwall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I’m supposing that the reason why there isn’t a unit cap cheat is because it can cause UnrealEngine to crash? Because I’ve used a few other CheatEngine scripts that ran around with the Unit Cap and I’ve often ran into a “fatal error”.

dosent work on cracked game

No it dont. We dont support cracked games. Have to buy it from steam store

1 Like

Shieldwall just had an update, I am not sure if that’s why the “Add 1k Gold” and “Add 100 team points” don’t work.

The Shieldwall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for the cheat.

Suggestion:
Is there any chance to have a cheat implemented for Shieldwall that can up the amount of soldiers we can have?

1 Like

yo you should fix them for multiplayer, they only work for singleplayer.

WeMod will NEVER make cheats work for Multiplayer. It is meant for singleplayer use only and is stated on the support section - Does WeMod support Multiplayer? - WeMod Support

Cheats don’t work for battle mode in latest steam version.

In Battle Mode, cheats are broken and for the Battle of Alesia if I be the defender of the fort and I give myself more money and points it gives it to the enemy team. Can you please fix this issue?

Please add a larger unit cap. Would make the game a bit more fun.

Could you add unlimited units?

Pls add a unit cap

It is no longer available and needs to be updated. Thank you. Perhaps a unit limit function can be added?

1 Like

please more units cap

2 Likes

Please add the ability to increase the unit cap and damage of ones units.

1 Like

I’m having an issue with the “add 1k gold”. It has stopped functioning. Any work arounds? I’ve reinstalled the game twice to try to fix this. Thanks!

Please add unit cap