Sword Art Online: Lost Song Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sword Art Online: Lost Song
This is the official discussion topic of the Sword Art Online: Lost Song Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Money
6. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/25/2020
    Started development

• 06/25/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Sword Art Online: Lost Song cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for putting this together. I like that it is simple and easy. Makes the grind for materials much shorter. Question: Can you make one of these for SAO: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition? If so that would be awesome as well.

Not supporting Monster Hunter World because it is an multiplayer game but sword art online? It is also multiplayer. I’m confused now.

Hello @Mackcrws.

“Sword Art Online” is the name of the Japanese novel that this game is based on. The game itself can be played offline in single-player, it is not exclusively online/multiplayer. But I can see the confusion - it’s just how the title of the Japanese novel the game is based on translates into English.

Monster Hunter World requires a constant internet connection to play the game (Sword Art “Online” doesn’t). You can search the entire internet and you will not find a trainer anywhere for Monster Hunter World which doesn’t end with the player being permanently banned from the game.

I’m just stupid as ■■■■, I recognized after searching the game it is calles Sword Art Online,so thanks alot for clarification Ravenfyre.