Call of Juarez Gunslinger Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Juarez Gunslinger
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Concentration
3. Unlimited Skill Points
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. Unlimited Dynamites

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/06/2020
    Started development

• 07/06/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Call of Juarez Gunslinger cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I have trouble getting the game to start. After i hit play there is a message box that the mods could not be downloaded. I unistalled my antivirus and i have the game ready to play. I play on Windows 10 Pro N. Happy to help with details, when needed

Welcome to the community @ChrisSom. :slight_smile:

First of all, please ensure your copy of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is up to date and is legitimately purchased from the Steam store (as opposed to from GOG or cracked).

If it is, then the most likely cause of this issue is interference from an antivirus program or firewall. I see you mentioned uninstalling your antivirus, but you still have one on your system, called Windows Defender. This antivirus program cannot be removed or uninstalled as it is a permanent part of the Windows 10 operating system. When you don’t have a third-party antivirus program on your PC, Windows Defender kicks in and automatically becomes the default security program on your machine.

Give these troubleshooting steps a go: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game. :slight_smile:

i’m playing version 1.0.0 of this game and the cheat UNLIMITED CONCENTRATION is not working. can anyone help me please?

1 Like

when im trying to open the game the mods are loaded and then it says play and then the game opens :pensive:

1 Like

None of the mods is working with the steam version anymore, you just cant activate them. It stays “off”, no matter which hotkey youre trying to use.