Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Mss Kill
4. Unlimited Void Sword
5. Unlimited Chaos Claws
6. Unlimited Bat Swarm/Blood Dagger/Mist
7. Unlimited Upgrade Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Mass Kill cheat added

• 06/01/2017
    Mss Kill cheat added

• 06/20/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/20/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Unlimited chaos claws doesn’t work.
Turn it on and game will crash :frowning:
can you fix this?
my game ver is 1.0

1 Like

Steam version or cracked ?

Cracked version.
Fast response time as developer. That’s nice :slight_smile:

The trainer is made for and tested on steam version. So yeah that explains the option crashing the game. All other cheats work though right.

Yeah, Other features are working properly.
Can you fix that option? or Can you provide me simple instructions to hack that with cheat engine :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the steam version, and the infinite chaos causes a crash, everything else works fine

the crash occurs upon the 1st hit done with the claws when the mod is active

Whenever I try to start the game itt says “These cheats are only compatile with the 64bit version of the game” But since I got the game on steam I have no clue on how to change that or if that is even possible?

@Marcusz88 Try now

Works perfectly now. Thank you very much! ^^

I wish there was a moon jump/multi jump option for this. Stuck in that stupid place where you have to keep turning on the power for the elevators.

For some reason infinite claw, void sword and items (mist, bats and everything else) doesn’t work. The game trainer makes the sound indicating that they have been toggled on, but when I minimize the game they are labeled as off. When I flip back to the game they are indeed not working. It also appears that when I use the infinite Health cheat it also makes everything have infinite health. I have no clue how to fix it if the issue is from my side @_@

Do you have steam version?

Yes, indeed I do.

Is there something I need to do in order for the trainer to work on the steam version?

Is it perhaps that if I have the steam version of the game the cheats don’t work?

Yeah, i didn’t have steam version. An update probably broke it. I will find an updated version somehow

Wow, you guys/gals are fast. Thank you very much. I appreciate the work you do.

The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like