Othercide Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Othercide
This is the official discussion topic of the Othercide Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 500 Mouseover Unit Health
2. Add 50 Mouseover Unit Action Points
3. Unlimited Vitae
4. Drain Mouseover Unit Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/30/2020
    Started development

• 07/30/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 08/02/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/20/2021

• 07/13/2021

• 12/20/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Othercide cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Add and Drain Mouseover unit health cheats don’t work correctly. Though they show the HP values as changed in both instances, they don’t ACTUALLY change the value. For instance; If a daughter has 500/500 HP and I boost her she will have 1000/500 HP, but if she gets hit for a total of 500 or more she will still die.
It’s pretty much the same scenario for the drain one, in that the hp value on the GUI is changed, but the actual value remains unchanged.

2 Likes

Ok we will have to look into it. The dev doesn’t really have time to play the game just enuf to get some cheats to work. That’s why the comments are here so we can see what needs fixed as people play it

2 Likes

is the give 500 health to a daughter suppose to stay with her after the fight, cause if it is it is not working.

The unlimited vitae is not working as well as my whole team wiped due to the health addition not working. The action points work, but only after you end your turn.

None of the cheats for Othercide work. I get the message that the trainer isn’t compatible with my version. I’ve downloaded the trainer and still nothing works?

Please Advised.

The trainer is working perfect are you using steam game version ?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The cheats were working properly till the latest update! Now none of the cheats work. I activate them but they get disabled instantly. Unlimited Vitae doesn’t work, 50 AP boost doesn’t work. It was working before. Please fix it.

He just updated the trainer make sure you use the newest one in trainer history
Is you game from steam ?

It’s the updated trainer that’s not working for me and yes I’m using the steam version because the trainer worked before the update on 3rd Aug 2020. Is there a way to use the previous trainer version?

1 Like

The cheats work for me now when I reverted to the earlier trainer version!

1 Like

Remove the latest update pls it’s not working but the old version is fine.

Welcome to the community @YordleLover.

Simply click the History button in the top-right of the trainer and select a trainer from the list to use.

1 Like

I open WeMod and play through there. Now the game is in the compatible list and the unlimited vita work but the others commands still don’t.

None of these cheats seem to work. I’m using steam. Perhaps the updates have broken them?

The game was recently updated. Therefore the trainer will need to be updated. :slight_smile:
Here’s how to request an update: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games.

with update, can we get ability to add tokens, etc?

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements