Metro: Last Light Redux Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Metro: Last Light Redux
This is the official discussion topic of the Metro: Last Light Redux Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. No Weapon Jam
5. Add Throwables
6. Unlimited Medkits
7. Unlimited Filters
8. Unlimited Filter Time
9. 100% Mask Durability
10. Super Jump
11. Super Accuracy
12. Player Speed
13. No Recoil

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 12/28/2017
    No Recoil cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

This is @STiNGERR’s first trainer! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for thetrainer. I’ll try it out tomorrow.

1 Like

I may be the only one but the F1 option for unlimited health doesn’t work. I get shot, I lose health, I die.

Ok this is strange, which version of the game are you using? what settings are you playing it on? and does other options work?

Just saw this so i checked it out.

The Unlimited health have some problems if you change the settings from Normal to Hardcore while you are in a mission.
Then you are dead at once. Seems like this happands if you get shot while changing difficulty.

Other than that i tested fouther into the game, probably where people does more damage to you.
In both modes i die within a two or three min. If im standing idle. It takes a while and not instant for me.

I’ll be on standby if you want me to test something.

1 Like

The Metro: Last Light Redux trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Health bug with hardcore mode fixed
  • Latest steam version incompatibility fixed
  • Health mod refined
  • Added super jump
  • Added infinite filter time

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Health issue now fixed but whenever I turn on the option for unlimited filter time the game crashes instantly.

I play with the most recent steam version on hardcore mode, no difficulty change since game start.

Hmmmm, strange. Last i tested it showed me that all the options worked fine together. Could you try starting a mission, dont load from save. Then just try it out and see how run.

No matter what I try or how I load the game, nothing seems to stop it from crashing.

I can activate all other mods, in any order I wish, but the moment I activate the unlimited filter time it’s game over.

@STiNGERR

I will take a look at it, was busy with another game.

You are using the latest steam version right?

And you are playing in spartan or survival mode?

Hi, just wanted to say that the trainer works great! there’s just one problem, unlimited ammo does not include military ammo, and so pretty much I pulled out the kalash and started running and gunning down bandits without paying attention to the ammo counter, and now I’m out of currency! is there any way to debug that please?

How about an infinite Money cheat? That would be pretty cool.

1 Like

I used the F9 hotkey to turn on 100% mask durability and the game crashed. now i can’t get it to load through Infinity. it starts the into and then crashes everytime. I’ve tried all the fixes i could find including uninstalling and restarting and heaps of other things but to no avail. Any idea what could of happened.
P.S. i’ve clicked F9 before and the game has crashed everytime i’ve tried it (hit it by mistake this time though) and it always just been a case of closing down and restarting the game, but this time it’s broke it

1 Like

Also I have the problem, that the game crashes but only when I have the mask on. Without mask every cheat works but when the cheats are active and I put the mask on the game crashes, if I have already the mask on and activate cheats then the game also crashes.

Edit: I tried some things because of a comment before and the crashes reason are the unlimited filte time. All other working good.

1 Like

@STiNGERR Rather a suggestion than a complaint; I think you, the creator of this amazing tool, should add an “Invisibility Mode” Option. If that’s alright with you. I think it’ll just help out with the harder achievements that require a stealthier approach. It’ll let a player discover [maybe] more in the game without getting brutally attacked by monsters such as the shrimps or watchmen. It’ll add a new experience to the game with this add-on, that’s true. It’s only a suggestion that I’d like to see added on though. Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

For some reason i crash when i buy things when i have the mods on

when i reinstalled infinity that seems to fix it, but my game crashes ever time when i have cheats on

Do you have the latest steam version of the game?