CARRION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

CARRION
This is the official discussion topic of the CARRION Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/21/2020
    Started development

• 08/21/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The CARRION cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

can you add all the containment units so we can gain all the ability’s instantly thanks

Im Gonna Suggest These Cheats |Fire Protection|Biomass/Evolution Level|Containment Abilities Including The Secret Bonus Ones.

this trainer works for the GOG version as well could you please set it so that it is useable with gog as I had to trick it in to thinking the gog version is the steam one by setting custom link

thanks you i got stuck at an part where there were drones and armored guards with flamethowers

Can you have a key to increase and decrease the biomasse ?

This trainer works fine with the MS Store release too. Just use WeMod’s “Fix” feature to add the exe manually.

You’ll need access to the WindowsApps folder, so Google how to do that first. You’ll also need to drag/drop the file as a stupid Windows security feature will prevent you selecting the exe directly.

can you add noclip. like i think you can add noclip if you use that worm containment unit and if you trick the game to think ur underwater and everything is a wall you can go through as a worm then it should work.

thats a good suggestion

Suggestion, could you add things like markers for those abilities that you unlock throughout the game, but displayed as those radar lines when you do the sonar thing (colored a irregular color like cyan). and Maybe it can seek out secret abilities. And finally maybe add a one hit kill/damage multiplier

im trying the trainer for the Steam version, but it keeps getting stuck on loading mods and when I open the game it doesn’t recognize it. I even make a custom load option by dragging the main file from my steamapps folder and it still isnt seeing it. Any ideas?