SimCity Cheats and Trainer for Origin

SimCity
This is the official discussion topic of the SimCity Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Cash

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/24/2020
    Started development

• 08/24/2020
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The SimCity cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Doesn’t work with Online. The game/server eventually notices something wrong and rolls the map back.

Considering non-online has cheats, mods, etc., this is the most pointless trainer.

Well this and all other trainers here are made for singleplayer use only. We dont make trainers to use online / multiplayer

Not true at all.

• Using in-game cheats disables the ability to earn achievements.

• In some games nowadays using in-game cheats also permanently cause you to have the tag “CHEATER” attached to your username in online games (which means you’d get kicked from privately-owned servers a lot). As I don’t play this game I’m not sure if that’ll be the case for this one.

Anyway, using a trainer prevents both of these.

Also, you need hacks to cheat in online games, not trainers. There are a difference.
Hacks are also illegal, so you won’t find them here at WeMod.

I mean, there are some cheats that work perfectly on Online mode such as State of Decay, and other games that has the Co-op feature and it lets me use cheat codes. I often just usen them with my own party of friends because they do not have any issues with it and it makes the task a bit easier and we even get a laughter here and there. I thought this was going to be one of those games. But apparently it is not. I wish it would have been one of those games, to be fair. Anyways, cheers. LOL

Trainer wont work anymore looks like… (maybe through change from Origin to EA App?)
Please update this if u can :wink:

2 Likes

2 months later still not an update? I expected a little more…

December 2023 and no update. I think there’s a fundamental philosophy issue at WeMod based on ignorance:

1)Game hacks/cracks/trainers/no cd patches/patches/player made mods are not illegal in the USA. Maybe in another country (doubtful) but they are certainly legal here. Even hardware modifications are legal due to case law and the good old fashioned believe when you bought it you have more rights over it.

2)I recently read somewhere official where WeMod said they don’t support DRM cracked copies of games because they “don’t support piracy.” I take issue with a game modding software developer that has a complete lack of understanding of DRM hacks and the legal uses of them. Case in point, I have a whole bookcase of legally purchased OEM games on discs, some over 20 years old. I also have many no CD/DVD cracks that totally disable the DRM on those game discs, simply for the mere point of not having to get up, find, grab, and put in the disc every time I launch my property…not to mention the fact that most pcs/laptops don’t even have disc drives in anymore.

I’m really glad I didn’t purchase the pro version of WeMod this past week for the black friday sale. I’ll continue to legally use trainers, hacks, cracks, patches, and memory overwriters to play my games…and should they ever actually become “illegal” I will continue to use them.

If you’re going to sell these services to gamers, I would suggest a top down change on the philosophies and practices that your company believes in and look at who your core customer is.

Trainers are created or updated based on the game’s current popularity within WeMod as a whole. It’s a democratic system that ensures the most active and in-demand games get given priority. You can see how it works in our support documentation: Game Queue.

I’m not sure what relevance the rest of the rambing post has in relation to a trainer possibly needing an update. But you’re wrong. Here are quotes from various US websites.

A civil lawsuit could hold you responsible for thousands of dollars in damages. Criminal charges may leave you with a felony record, accompanied by up to five years of jail time and fines up to $250,000. You may find this surprising. After all, compact discs may be easily be copied multiple times with inexpensive CD-R burning technology. Further, when you’re on the Internet, digital information can seem to be as free as air. U.S. copyright law does in fact provide full protection

Digital piracy is a violation of federal copyright laws. It can result in steep fines and imprisonment.

DRM systems are designed to control access to games and prevent unauthorized copying, distribution, or usage. By cracking a game, digital pirates effectively bypass these DRM systems and distribute the games illegally

Just like illegally downloading music and movies, stealing video games via piracy is a federal crime in the United States. Punishment can range from paying back the copyright holder to spending time in jail.

For example: The Consequences of Digital Piracy - United States Cybersecurity Magazine.
Also, I work in the gaming industry, have done for 15 years, and can confirm without a doubt cracking is illegal.

Anyway, let’s get this thread back on topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As for the popularity based fixes system. Sounds logical and makes sense, but hopefully some time is spent periodically to go back to older games. Wemod, is afterall a potentially paid for service.

Cheers!