Hand of Fate 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hand of Fate 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Hand of Fate 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Damage
3. Unlimited Food
4. Unlimited Gold
5. Unlimited Fame

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/31/2020
    Started development

• 08/31/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Hand of Fate 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Is it possible to add an Epic Store version for this trainer?
I already added a request on WeMod client but since this was the only thread i could find.
Thanks in advanced.
(Game version is v 1.9.9 on Epic atm.)

10 Likes

I want it too ,can you @MrAntiFun release a 64 bit version of this trainer for Epic launcher ?Standalone version is 1.9.9 on egs. @DarkSwarm You can cheat food,gold and fame in cheatengine .I tried cheating hp but it doesn’t work

2 Likes

@vizir Thanks for the tip

@DarkSwarm today i found a cheat table for cheatengine for an old version of Hand of Fate 2. There was 19 options but only few works so i deleted those who don’t work .Those who work 1. No card shuffle ,Auto win combat , Win entire round/challenge with all tokens from it. Hand of Fate 2.rar (1.4 KB)

1 Like

Can you make one for the Epic Store launcher please?

3 Likes

Yes please MrAntiFun Can you make a Epic Trainer…Make 1 for Steam but not the others? Come on:) and can you update AoE 3 Def Edition the game’s be updated alot and the old cheats dont work.
Also C&C Remastered for steam needs updating too…Thanks if you got the time.

2 Likes

I’d like for the option to at least vote for the epic store version.

3 Likes

would you please update the trainer please. It only recognizes 32 bits and does not go for 64 bits.

and Hand of Fate 2 does not work either

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be nice

An update that runs with the 64 bit version would be very nice. Maybe one for the EGS version of the game as well?

2 Likes

game crash all the time…

1 Like

Thanks for the Trainer! One suggestion: Please raise Gold/Food/Fame to 500 if possible. There are cards that require more than 99 of X.

Is there any plan to have a trainer run for the 64-bit version of the game?

1 Like

Any plans to update for the 64-bit version please?