Barotrauma Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Barotrauma
This is the official discussion topic of the Barotrauma Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Air Quality
2. No Floods
3. Unlimited Crew Oxygen
4. Unlimited Tools Tank
5. No Turret Cooldown
6. Unlimited Turret Ammo
7. Unlimited Money

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Load up a game save or start a new game once the game level is fully loaded you can activate the mods except money mod

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/31/2020
    Started development

• 08/31/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 10/31/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/14/2021

• 09/22/2021

• 11/21/2021

• 12/28/2021

• 03/08/2022

• 05/07/2022

• 08/06/2022

• 10/16/2022

• 03/16/2023

• 07/27/2023

• 11/16/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

The Barotrauma cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

trainer doesnt seem to work. out dated already maybe?

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

2 Likes

so i do enjoy using this mod but it seems to not work as intended with the “unlimited tools tank” it does work you get unlimited fuel but it also doesn’t. when you use it you get infinite fuel but in reality you are just getting fuel as a cosmetic after you would normally run out the fuel it does not do anything as in for the welding tool it no longer repairs holes in the hull but it does weld doors closed still so it half works and with oxygen masks sometimes you do get infinite oxygen and other times you just randomly die from lack there of. so idk it’s a weird issue ik but i though i would just mention in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would like to request an update if at all possible.

NOTES:

Using No Floods will not let your sub move. Supposed issue is that the ballast mechanic in the game will think the sub needs to surface and once you undock it’s on a constant floating setting…hence you can’t dive and move from side to side. Disable it to move the sub around.

Unlimited Turret Cooldown affects Supercapacitor and Battery recharge (i.e. does not let them charge). Disable to let them charge after a few seconds.

Unlimited Air Quality, Unlimited Tools Tank, and Unlimited Turret Ammo disables after a few seconds into the game. (Because of Update).

Because of the new Update to the game the trainer doesn’t work on multiple items. Please read the notes and messages others post before it becomes a repeat of what the players, testers, and the devs who made this possible.

Thank you all! =D

1 Like

yeah can confirm that the mod doesn’t work right now even though in the app says its compatible

When I go to the ‘Submarine Switch’ window, I try to use the unlimited money cheat and nothing happens even after around a minute then automatically shuts itself off, Same thing with most other cheats

IS this ever getting update?

The cheats doesnt work. Please update it when possible <3

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

this game had add lots of new stuff,any chance for an update!

9 Likes

what this guy said

Those cheats will turn off by themselves after a few minutes, please fix this, thank you

2 Likes

Any chance for an update? Cheats dont seem to be working.

2 Likes

Cheats does not work atm. Crashes upon loading in. Cheats turn off after awhile. Please fix when possible thanks. Got my eyes set on that money cheat… maybe make it so we get around 50k every time it is pressed? just a thought

Need an update

Yup Definitely needs an update.

1 Like

Baro just got another update, it would be much appreciated if this mod got an update as well.

2 Likes

Update needed

1 Like