Control Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Control Ultimate Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Control Ultimate Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Materials
4. Unlimited Element
5. Unlimited Ability Points
6. No Reload
7. Super Accuracy - No Spread
8. Easy Mods Upgrade

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/01/2020
    Started development

• 09/01/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Control Ultimate Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

All the cheats have F1 as their toggle, and the accuracy and no reload cheats don’t seem to work scratch that, they just seem to take some time to activate. I did notice however that the easy mod upgrade cheat does lower all required materials to 0, but still won’t let you upgrade if you don’t have one of the materials at all yet, though I’m guessing this is unavoidable. So apart from the toggles all being F1 it seems to be working perfectly fine, thank you for the hard work! (I’m using a legit steam copy of the game and playing the DX11 version)

DX12 on Steam is working Perfectly,A#1 ,no issues

Ya using DX12 works fine for me too.

Use DX12. Works perfect for all cheats

Updated my earlier comment, it seems the cheats that weren’t working for me just needed some time to kick in, sorry and thank you guys for your hard work.

1 Like

Hello,
Do you planned to make available the Astral Drive Suit (only on PS4 normally but hidden in the game code on PC too) ? :

Il will be great ! :slight_smile:

I can’t at the moment find this trainer on the app, and attempts to download it from this website don’t work for some reason. What could be the reason for this?

Thanks to assigning all the options to F1, my save is ruined. Never in a million years would I have thought anyone would do something so asinine as to assign all the options to the same key by default. And I can’t revert a previous save to undo the damage.

Going forward, please don’t do that anymore. Especially for a game where that doesn’t have previous saves.

All keys are assigned to F1 by default, he just forgot to change them. You should always manually back up your save before using cheats.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s a way to have more than one save for Control. Which is just stupid game design (i’ve seen some people lose their save due to crashes, too).
I’ve been using MAF’s trainers since before WeMod was here, and I’ve never seen that before, so I didn’t even think to look at the key assignments. I love WeMod for letting me be able to complete some things that I just don’t have the patience to deal with like I did when I was young, so I’m not mad at MAF or the WeMod team. I’ll watch for this going forward.

I’m actually mad at Remedy for only having a single save for a play through. But I’ve always found stupid design decisions irritating.

It should be possible to manually create a back-up of your game save files by copying it into a different folder on your PC.
A royal pain in the backside and something you shouldn’t really need to do, yes I know, but there’s not much we can do about save limits imposed by the game’s developers.

Hey! Wondering if you would be able to create a noclip cheat for control. I would pay for it.

the health mod works fine but the other mods didnt seem to work i couldnt fully test as the moment i activated them it lagged the game out so severly it took 10mins for the game to recognise i pressed esc for the menu. This isnt anything to do with my pc as opening via steam with no mods game runs perfectly fine with no issues. its like the game throws a tantrum because you turned on some mods

am planning to buy the game on steam, are the mods working?

Nothing works after installing the game it does not register as being installed, I then fix the EXE and click run the game will launch but the cheat functions just says it can’t find the game and does not work.

last time iam using this trainer, a couple days ago…most of the options is still working fine…

would it also be possible to add wemod support for the GoG version of the ultimate edition?

1 Like

Please add cheats for the GoG version!

1 Like