Deadpool Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Deadpool
This is the official discussion topic of the Deadpool Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo/Explosives
3. Unlimited Momentum
4. Unlimited Deadpool Points
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Mass Kills
7. Sluggish Enemies
8. Custom Combos
9. Enemy Size
10. Zero Gravity
11. Ascend Player
12. Save Location
13. Descend Player
14. Super Jump
15. Teleport
16. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/10/2018
    Started development

• 10/10/2018
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I have Deadpool installed, but INFINITY can’t see it. Even when I pick game folder it does nothing. Any help?

Steam or cracked version?

Cracked. Win 7 64bit.

Yeah its probably cause of different directory structure for steam vs cracked version.

I didn’t make the trainer, @STiNGERR did. He can help you out further

Also @chris or @moderators can these posts be moved into deadpool trainer thread.

Done

1 Like

@ImamDD, Which crack are you using?

I have not downloaded any crack, i just install the game and it works. Now i found “steam_api.dll” in “Binaries” folder. does it mean it’s steam version? Have no steam installed on pc.

I know you are downloading the pirated version and not separately downloading a crack, but which group version are you using? or pm me the link from where you downloaded it

It’s been awhile I have downloaded it, so I don’t remember source. Where can I check group version?

Most games show it in-game itself, but you can always go to your game folder (in your case where Deadpool is installed) and right click the .exe, then properties and details. However I’m only 50/50 sure that this is accurate.

You can just tell me where your game exe is. Is it in “GameFolder” then Binaries\DP.exe? or where is it located?

Found version only in programs and features. v1.1.348 Repak by R.G. Torrent-Games
D:\Games\Dead Pool\Binaries\game.exe

ohhh… its game.exe… stupid repackers. Can you try and rename game.exe to DP.exe

See if game runs after renaming, if game stops working then rename it back to game.exe

Infinity is actually looking for DP.exe thats why it says game not found

Guys you are awesome. I renamed game.exe to DP.exe and Infinity found it, the game works fine, no bugs, no crashes. thanks
BRG

1 Like

Unable to get WeMod to latch onto steam game. Instantly states that it is having trouble and to try relaunching game. Tried and had no luck after multiple restarts. Confirmed working for other games.

cld u add a trainer to make deadpool run faster and move faster