HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

HITMAN
This is the official discussion topic of the HITMAN Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Recoil
6. Rapid Fire
7. Super Accuracy
8. Freeze Enemies
9. Disable Enemy Guns
10. Ghost Mode

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/04/2020
    Started development

• 09/04/2020
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

it crash my game how do i fix this

You have not given enough information in order for us to assist you. Such as error messages.

The most common cause of crashes are:

• Your PC does not meet the required specs to run the game.
  • Your drivers, especially GPU, need updating.
  • Your game files are corrupt. Fixed by verifying them via the game launcher.
  • You are trying to cheat online.
  • Your copy of the game is cracked/pirated.

It’s quite unlikely for a trainer to cause your crashes because they do not actually touch the game in any way, just your PC’s RAM.

my frend says the game got updated and now the trainer wont work and needs to be fixed

The update, which was to fix an issue with the saving system in the game, was released on the 3rd September. The trainer was released afterwards, on the 4th September.

Yeah my game crashes too so when I launch it and then go launch a mission it just crashes

• Your PC does not meet the required specs to run the game. I have a 2080 super and ryzen 7 3700x and 32GB ram
  • Your drivers, especially GPU, need updating. I have updated the drivers
  • Your game files are corrupt. Fixed by verifying them via the game launcher. i dont know how
  • You are trying to cheat online.
  • Your copy of the game is cracked/pirated. its not pirated I got it from epic games for free in August I think

Welcome to the community.

Google is your friend. :wink:
In 0.51 seconds, this was the first result right at the top: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/technical-support-c90/general-support-c91/how-do-i-verify-game-files-in-the-epic-games-launcher-a3638.

My game is crashing too. I have way above minimum specs for the game, updated my drivers, verified my file in Epic, am not cheating, and my game isn’t pirated - bought from Epic. The game works fine by itself but as soon as I enable any cheats, it just crashes. No error message, just crashes.

1 Like

Hi, Hitman keeps crashing a few minutes into the game. Ive tried starting from epic first then starting wemod and starting from WEmod itself…anything Im doing wrong?
thank you

Help my game crashes when I turn my cheats on. I am not using pirated versions. It just keeps crashing.

1 Like

I guess no fix, I asked about this last June lol still crashes

changed the gameplay to ‘offline’, cheats still didn’t work and game crash abruptly (epic).

1 Like

same issue for me

1 Like