NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NBA 2K21
This is the official discussion topic of the NBA 2K21 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina
2. Freeze Timer
3. End Quarter
4. Set Shot Time 0
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Super Players Stats
7. Reset Players Stats
8. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/07/2020
    Started development

• 09/07/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 02/14/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The NBA 2K21 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Bro, you’re a legend. Thank you!

Does this work for domination?

1 Like

i’ve tried it rn and i don’t think it does
might’ve been my bad tho
if someone finds a way to make it work let me know lol

Is 2k banning people that are using trainers? Im only gonna be using the stamina cheat but I’m not gonna use it on the park etc. for the story only and to play games to build my player up. Is that safe?

1 Like

i used that and super player stats last year and had no problems
both for mycareer and myteam
obviously not on pvp tho

Cool thanks

It’s safe if you dont use the trainer online. And if you build up your stats then go online Im sure they will notice someone will report you and probably will get banned

my game crashes everytime when i activate unlimited stamina and super player stats.

2 Likes

When you mean online you meant going to the neighborhood and playing a game with other people right? But its okay to play with the trainer if youre just going to play the mycareer season and story right?

2 Likes

Correct!

1 Like

Is it safe to use trainer in myteam? End quarter option is quite useful on this mode.

1 Like

I am having the same issue

Fatal error. When I start the game using wemod and try to start a match, the game will crash, even with no cheats activated plz solve

If it crashes when no cheats are activated then this usually indicates a user-sided or game-sided issue.

• Make sure your PC meets the specs to run the game.
  • Maks sure your drivers, especially the GPU, are up to date.
  • Make sure you are not trying to use the cheats in an online game mode.
  • Make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased rather than cracked/pirated.
  • Make sure the game files aren’t corrupted by verifying them (How: Verify Integrity of Game Files - Steam Support)

Specs met (i7 8700, RX 480, 16GB ram)
Drivers up to date
Definitely not online
Definitely not pirate
Game files not corrupted
I is in fact a trainer problem cause starting 2k21 from steam works wonders
May be a problem w/ wemod, could u release a mrantifun version just like they did for 2k19 and older?

Can you add All Scores Count Toward Player And Add Amount Scores to player? its possible some trainers have it.

2 Likes

Nvm it’s somehow I can’t play any game mode, I’ll contact 2K since is their problem not wemod’s

does anyone know how the unlimited skill points cheat works?

2 Likes