Mafia: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mafia: Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Mafia: Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Undetected
3. Unlimited Ammo - Unlimited Gadget
4. No Reload
5. No Recoil
6. Better Accuracy
7. Freeze Mission Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/26/2020
    Started development

• 09/26/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 10/01/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/04/2020

• 10/06/2020

• 11/11/2020

• 09/29/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Super Excited, thanks MrAntiFun! Your hard work makes these games truly more fun!

1 Like

The Mafia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

God Bless!

2 Likes

Thank you MAF for this trainer!!!

3 Likes

Hello! it seems like the game crashes when i turn on one cheat in the trainer. even if i turn off my network the game crashes hope you can fix :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just get the animated play button loop forever when I click play.

1 Like

Hello, in free ride it looks like the “undetected” doesnt work… I want it for my younger brother to disable “cops” so he could drive in the wonderful city. I hope you will fix it asap, thank you for your hard work, MrAntiFun!

2 Likes

I had posted to CULD that it was working for me ONLY when i started game first, then started the wemod trainer today after loading the game as i feel it works better in most cases… and it worked last night, but today its a no go any way I try ??? so I had to delete my post sorry culd!

BUT MAF TODAY IT IS CRASHING THE GAME, no matter if I start either way. could you look into this? or anyone else reported success today, plz tell us your working method? all up to date stable sys here.

I hit any of the trainer keys it crashes today the game to gone ! *and maf fyi this is the first time its ever happened to me with your work that I’ve enjoyed on so many games this old timer gamer!, so maybe a peek is worthy plz? THNX!!!

3 Likes

I can play fine, but then i scraped a wall in classic difficulty and my game immediately closed.

1 Like

update its working for me now but only if I use one command at a time or two max it seems…?

1 Like

you should update the trainer. it’s incompatible for some reason. the game hasn’t been updated, so i don’t know why it’s incompatible, but it is.

8 Likes

Like MonoChronicle, the trainer is saying the game is incompatible.

5 Likes

Trainer is not updated … it is possible to use only limited health…after using other trainer features game crash on the desktop

5 Likes

MAF please, is there any chance you can take a 2nd look at your trainer and test it further?

It does appear to not be functioning as you intended it

thank you so much from us all having issues trying to use it

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes, my game crashes now when applying trainer items. Stinks he just released it!

3 Likes

The Mafia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Game Crashes when activating anything, is there anything I can do to fix that?

1 Like

Yep game still crashes when activating some of the options and crashes anyways after a few minutes of playing even if it did “work”

This is in freeride.

1 Like

Try it in the story/campaign, and see does it work then.

1 Like