Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mass Effect: Andromeda
This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect: Andromeda Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Life Support
4. Instant Cooldown
5. Unlimited Power Cells
6. Unlimited Credits
7. Unlimited Consumables
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Inventory Size
10. Unlimited Cryopod Points
11. Unlimited Research Points
12. Unlimited Skill Points
13. Level Up
14. No Reload
15. Unlimited Ammo
16. No Recoil
17. Super Accuracy
18. Rapid Fire
19. No Weapon Overheat
20. Unlimited Vehicle Boost
21. Unlimited Vehicle Shield
22. Unlimited Vertical Boost
23. Ignore Crafting Requirements
24. Set Game Speed
25. Zero Gravity

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/26/2020
    Started development

• 09/26/2020
    Released trainer with 25 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Mass Effect: Andromeda cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 25 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

The level up cheat doesn’t seem to work, and the cheated in skill points eventually disappear :frowning:

5 Likes

I have ran into these same issues. The level up does work. What you have to do is use the cheat then go do something that normally levels you up and it will level you one time. You have to do this over and over. This is the best way as using the unlimited skill points does in fact cause them to vanish. A way around this is to save the game before quitting then the next time you start the game you must have the same cheats activated then load this save and your skill points will be there. If you simply quit without manually saving…whoops they are gone and you have to do it all over again. So the best way is to use the level up as that seems to hold your progress fine.

I have notice also that when you activate unlimited health the cheat will turn itself off once or twice and you have to keep activating it then it will stay, however with this activated you will still lose health sometimes and you cannot use any of the health containers scattered around, they simply will not work with this cheat activated. Solution just try to kill yourself again and you will respawn with half health. I noticed this when I fell off a jump into the liquid acid or whatever it is in a vault. I had a tiny sliver of health and then I fell off again, and accidently discovered you will not die and you will respawn with around half health.

So with around 60 hours of practice with this game this is what I find works best, I am not sure if it is the wemod cheat or ORIGIN. Origin has always been a real pain in the rear alas however if we wish to play this game we have to tolerate it in its most minimum form. Make sure you turn off automatic activation when your PC is turned on, as origin wishes to rule your life. Lots of games with skill point cheats work this way, you absolutely have to level up as simply adding skill points never works well.

Cheers
Kit

4 Likes

I’m truly sorry that I accidently gave credit to Mr AF for this mod
and also there is a problem with the tank shield on EOS when the rads are high the
screen goes dark fyi

By using the cheats it disables saving.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The game has a rather different save system compared to other games. For example, saving is disabled during certain missions. This is by game design and I doubt has anything to do with the trainer.

Google confirms the game’s save system is annoying.

1 Like

I manually saved it and it worked, then I used the cheats and saving again in the same spot and it wouldn’t save even though is showed the save icon in the corner. Then I went on missions for the auto save and it would save.

I came across the same issue with Octopath Traveler and using Cheat Tables.

I’ve been running and re-running it over and over. I can save but as soon as I use unlimited skills or level up it will no longer allow a save file. Even though the game shows the save icon in the bottom right corner, it will no longer auto or manually save.

Update: it’s not the cheats it’s Wemod. I started the game with Wemod and didn’t use any cheats and I couldn’t save. I closed it out opened it with steam and it saves with no issues.

Hello! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update.
Please ensure that WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus. It may be triggering a false positive somewhere.

I really can’t see how WeMod would be causing this issue because trainers do not touch the game, the game files or the save files in any way at all. They just inject values into your PC’s RAM. The only way a trainer is detectable in (99% of) games is if you attempt to use the trainers in multiplayer game modes.
We haven’t had any other reports of this, for this game or any other, that I am aware of. This information will be passed onto the testers regardless. :slight_smile:

Hello

The thing that dont work is the unlimited Health and unlimited life support. Actually the player mods. Rest works fine. The game version is 1.10!

Pls fix this!

3 Likes

Can you guys pls opdate the trainer to support game version 1.10?

Kind regards, Logitech

3 Likes

The unlimited healt no longer works.

3 Likes

I was gonna say unlimited health isn’t working either, what gives?

2 Likes

Yeah the level up cheat doesn’t seem to work either, it really needs an update.

2 Likes

This needs updating, the health and shields cheats no longer work.

2 Likes

It works as intended for my character, but my squadmates revert to their original level after loading.

2 Likes

Please update this mod.

4 Likes

I’ve just purchased this game (had a pirated copy before) so as to mainly get the Steam achievements. Life support does not appear to work and the screen goes black on Eos when you venture outside the safety zone. The level up does not work at all. So i’m wondering if the Creator STiNGERR would be so kind as to have another look at it. I believe that there will be no more game updates so it would be a good time to update this trainer. Maybe the level up could be made to earn points much quicker. Cheers mate and i hope you can spare the time to look at it again

Ok getting to use this trainer better now. It appears that the level up option when activated increases your xp gain a lot quicker (which is good). The life support seems to work well if you activate the trainer (and what ever options you want) while the game is still loading. The unlimited health partly works so hide a lot and use biotics alot

1 Like

Unlimited skill points only work during the current game if reloaded it reverts back to before; the easy fix is to just cheat again every new play station but obviously if an update could come and fix this issue that would be wonderful

The next issue is that ignore crafting requirements seems to work in the sense that it lets you create the equipment but the equipment doesn’t actually go to your inventory. I’m not sure if this is a bug of the game or to do with the trainer, but an update would be helpful.

I found if you reload the game with your trainer on all you’re skill points return (well they do for me). As far as crafting goes, yes there are a few items that wont appear in your inventory, you have to get the materials required ( N7 armor)