Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. No Cooldown Energy Weapon
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. Perfect Accuracy

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer requires the game to be launched with EasyAntiCheat disabled. To disable EasyAntiCheat launch the game through Steam and select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled. Once the game has loaded, alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/04/2019
    Started development

• 12/04/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 12/04/2019
    Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
    Easy Kills cheat added

• 12/05/2019
    Unlimited Plasma Weapon Ammo cheat added
    No Plasma Weapon Overheat cheat added

• 12/05/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/10/2020
    Reset Health & Shield cheat added

• 09/28/2020
    No Cooldown Energy Weapon cheat added
    Perfect Accuracy cheat added
    Updated notes

• 11/24/2020

• 04/11/2021

• 10/18/2021
    Updated notes

• 09/04/2022
    Updated notes

• 07/21/2023

• 08/15/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

out of curiosity, will the easy kills cheat make a return? Or is it unable to be done with the most recent update.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for updating. I was wondering if you have any plans for adding unlimited vehicle health to this. REPPiN’s old trainer had it but it seems that one will not be updated anymore, now that you’ve updated yours.

The reason I ask is because there’s a level in the game, called Long Night of Solace, where you’re basically having a space battle. In this battle, which lasts for about half the level, the trainer essentially does nothing because you have no health, shield, stamina, or ammo to speak of.

I don’t know how much work it is to add such a thing but it would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Do you still have to launch with EAC turned off? i know this should be a given but i didnt see any notes that say so. and its been updated a couple times now.

1 Like

I just tested the game again. I am playing the CE anniversary, master chief collection on steam. I am sure to choose the anti cheat, option.

I am on the flood level. The following cheats do not work. I can record a video and upload it.

No Reload
Unlimited health
Unlimited shield

I am on the level with the flood, where you have to follow the talking floating thing around.

Excuse me, Can I ask why I just can turn on 2 last button of the program
the rest about I can not turn on
Please help me!
Thx a lot!

Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the trainer, and that you’re using Halo Reach. This trainer doesn’t work with the other Halo games (they have their own trainers).

It appears that Halo CE doesn’t work anymore. I haven’t tried Halo 2 or 3 yet (most likely they don’t either)but hopefully 1,2, and 3 get an update on Wemod for Steam soon.

Any chance of adding a cheat for infinite vehicle health? Some of the missions are vehicle only which this trainer doesn’t really help with.

2 Likes

So when will the cheats for the rest of the mmc be added also it seams that the cheats dont work dering scoreing mode

Being able to stop the clock would be nice and no other site has done it yet, if you guys pull it off you’ll be the first

None of these trainers are working on any of the games. Please update asap…

3 Likes

Would love an update for this now that the update for Halo 4 has prevented them from working.

1 Like

this needs an update badly. the only cheats that work for halo reach are inf stamina and inf grenades thats it. everything else just turns itself off automatically

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Any chance for the Windows store updates?

so I just downloaded the MCC halo reach only in steam. when I try to launch the game via webmod it says this is for 64bity and i’m having 32 bit ? any explanation? because steam dose not have an option neither launch nor download a 64 bit version. I have windows 10 64 bit OS.

2 Likes

You need to launch the game through steam with the anti-cheat disables as explained in the trainer notes.

There is a part during the campaign of Halo Reach that has you fly a ship, the cheats simply do not work during that part of the mission and if you die, it bugs out the unlimited health cheat. Will we be getting any updates on that?