Don't Starve Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dont Starve
This is the official discussion topic of the Don't Starve Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/28/2020
    Started development

• 09/28/2020
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Don’t Starve cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

would you make a cheat with items please? it will be really usefull…thanks.

I think there will be but MrAntiFun has modded alot of games so give him sometime he may will update it

Hello!

I wanted to add some suggestions for the mod if anyone would be so kind/talented as to add them.

• Easy Craft
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • No Freeze
  • No Player Burn
  • Mobs Ignore You
  • No durability
  • Infinite Torch
  • Infinite Campfire burn
  • One Hit Kills
  • Faster Running Speed
  • Unlock All Hidden Characters

(I realize there is and only is, “Unlimited Stats” however I think it would be nice to be able to be more choosey about which stats you bulk up and which ones you wanna leave alone.)

1 Like

Please consider adding more cheats. I realize there are always newer games coming out all the time. But with older games like this it must be easier to just make more cheats and be able to leave it for a while without worry of it getting too outdated anytime soon.

can you pls add the cheat change game speed

needs a durability code to make tools last longer