Lumberjack's Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lumberjacks Dynasty
This is the official discussion topic of the Lumberjack's Dynasty Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Food
2. Unlimited Sleep
3. Unlimited Items
4. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/30/2020
    Started development

• 09/30/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 05/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Lumberjack’s Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I get an “problem starting trainer, maybe incompatible or start at new point in game”

Latest version, validated. FYI

Hi, I have a problem with the cheat. come up with an error (we`re having trouble downloading the cheat.) what do i do?

When i go to launch the game the error “The cheats are missing from your computer. please make sure WeMod is whitelisted by your anti-virus software before continuing.” Everything is whitelisted and up to date and even re-installed. Before i got this error i was getting the same area that BloodOathMate was getting. Wemod is still working for other games just not this one. Any ideas? @STiNGERR

I just received that exact same error "… cheats missing etc and whitelist etc … " and resrted my pc but still nothing working for me on this trainer.

When I go to launch the game the error “The cheats are missing from your computer. please make sure WeMod is whitelisted by your anti-virus software before continuing.” Everything is whitelisted and up to date and even re-installed. Before i got this error i was getting the same error that BloodOathMate and Code-Titan were getting. Wemod is still working for other games just not this one. Any ideas? Please fix this?!

It looks like Windows Defender is flagging the cheats as a virus (it’s not). You’ll have to whitelist the folder WeMod downloads the cheats to: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers

Only happening with this trainer. Every other one is fine and the folder is already whitelisted. This trainer is having all sorts of coniptions with different error messages, including the not starting because of errors as mentioned earlier, which was the original error that others had before the whitelisting error.

everything on the trainer still works for me

only 8 more anyone who can plz do thanks

add social points to cheat

Hello,

Thanks for this Trainer, but the unlimited items not working. How to proceed ? @STiNGERR

I used it last night and it was working for me just fine. In order for it to work you need a least 2 of an item for it to work.

Thanks for your reply, but I use it with wood plank and it’s not working.

Can you share video ?

Far as I remember I don’t think it ever worked for planks but then again I could be wrong on that. I’m on my laptop and it is not as good as my gaming pc is, so it is hard for me to do a video on it, my gaming pc is not even a year old yet and the psu went out on the the 12th and I should have my pc back this friday I hope.

Thanks for your help !

I hope @STiNGERR will made this possible. It will be very usefull for planks :wink:

Everything works fine with latest game update.
Would be nice to have unlimited planks though.

When putting lumber into your inventory it does not get the unlimited items cheat. not sure there is an easy fix for this or not

Update please :slight_smile: