Necromunda: Underhive Wars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Necromunda: Underhive Wars
This is the official discussion topic of the Necromunda: Underhive Wars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AP
3. Unlimited MP
4. Super Max MP/AP

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/08/2020
    Started development

• 10/08/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 07/25/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Necromunda: Underhive Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you for the trainer! :smiley:

The game has been updated, and the trainer no longer works. A trainer update would be great!

6 Likes

Yeah, same here. since update the trainer no longer works. Would love to see this updated

1 Like

Yeah, Can we please get an update soon?

1 Like

Queue system released, and this went from 3rd in the list to not even there… what gives?

3 Likes

this should be updated otherwise you should refund all tokens spent to boost the update in queue because it feels like it was for nothing at this point

Hi I am now on the three day trial. I have just downloaded this app for the game Necromunda: Underhive Wars. It won’t work and definitely needs an update. I will happily subscribe monthly if your updates are consistent. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello there.

Please take the time to research our support resources before posting. We have a support article that explains clearly why games disappear from the queue. One reason is because a trainer developer may already have it in their to-do list so there’s no point in boosting it further.

See here: Why can't I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support

Except the whole point of the queue was to show what’s being worked on so “there is no more guessing” I’m with AmpleMoon207 about a token refund if this isn’t actually going to be updated anytime soon.

1 Like

Update for Necromunda needed, Trainer does not work anymore.

1 Like

Your support article is nowhere to be found. The link you provide is dead. However there is this: https://support.wemod.com/article/205-game-queue which clearly says that only the games in the queue are currently worked on.

can we please have an updated version?

4 Likes

Yup seeing a couple of updated trainers in other places now. Update to game was only on 17/02/21 so I guess we should be patient. Thanks in advance though.

1 Like

Any word yet on when we might see an update?

1 Like

Welcome to the community @GrmpyOldGmr and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and also automatically organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

The Necromunda: Underhive Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you, was waiting for this for quite a while!

Any chance of getting a money cheat added like we have in Mordheim?