FIFA 21 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FIFA 21
This is the official discussion topic of the FIFA 21 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina Home
2. No Fatigue Home
3. Unlimited Stamina Away
4. No Fatigue Away
5. Super Training Score
6. Freeze Timer
7. Remaining Transfer Budget
8. Starting Transfer Budget
9. Training Simulation Perfect Score

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/09/2020
    Started development

• 10/09/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/12/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Will this work for fifa 21 origin? Thanks

Hello @cully89. :slight_smile:

This trainer is being developed for the Steam version of the game. You can try it with the Origin version, once the trainer is released. But we offer no guarantee it will work flawlessly with the game from other stores. :slight_smile:

I’ll pass on the suggestion to get the Origin version of this game votable on the WeMod desktop app for you. :slight_smile:

The FIFA 21 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you very much I played fifa 20 with origin we mod and really enjoyed it would really appreciate being able to vote for origin version thank you

It’s over here
https://community.wemod.com/t/fifa-21-cheats-and-trainer-for-origin/134308/7

Thank you so much mate :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like
  1. Training Simulation Perfect Score is Not working?
1 Like

same. running the steam version.
edit: you can only get simulated training scores as your best note in the training unit. means you gotta master the unit once, then it works.
you could do aswell: play with super training score and boost them to a and after you did all of them, go for simulate.

if i used ill get ban ??

If you use it online / multiplayer ya you will
Use it for singleplayer only and will be fine

Hello
This is now working as of 11/05/2020 in single-player mode on steam not sure If I did something wrong but if you can check it that would be Awesome
Thank You

After clicking play, my game opens in the fifa setup, until then normal, when I click to activate some cheat it turns on and off alone, i can’t use that.

The FIFA 21 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@MrAntiFun
Is it work with EA Play version? or i need to buy a full game, and how to use it? Just click play on WeMod or click play on steam first?

Thanks!

This is for the steam version of the game. Not sure if it will work for EA play version, probably not. But if you have steam version , yes just press play button and is for offline / singleplayer use only

I am having a problem with open the mod. It doesn’t work for me. How to open it? Do i need to open the game first and then open the mod, or i need to click open from the mod?

Please, help me!

Thanks!!!
@ptondo

@MrAntiFun @ptondo
Why this wemod for only fifa 21 is so hard to open. Can u fix it? I am trying to enjoy with them, but it’s annoying me so much. Please help!!

If you have the steam store bought version just click play in wemod. It’s for singleplayer use only also
What happens when you press the play button ?

1 Like

So it just appear the play button for fifa 21 and when I click the play. I need to wait for enter the game, but when I already enter the game. It said on wemod that retry and fail or something. So, I cant use it.