Volcanoids Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Volcanoids
This is the official discussion topic of the Volcanoids Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game world, move around a bit before activating any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/11/2020
    Started development

• 10/11/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 02/01/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/03/2021

• 10/01/2022

• 10/05/2022

• 03/16/2023

• 06/27/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Volcanoids cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i know the trainer was made just today but i know of a few more options that can be added can you maybe take some of my suggestions?

Everything still works fine theres only a small problem with framerate dropping alot when unlimited stamina is used but that may be on my end but if in the future whenever u can add more options would be great some suggestions:
1.Unlimited storage, power, materials, etc.
2.Disable AI
3.Unlimited drill health
4.Easy craft
5.etc.

4 Likes

Unlimited health cheats doesnt work.

With the most recent update to the game, Jan. 19, 2021 the inf. health cheat now crashes the game every single time. All other cheats work fine, sadly that one cheat does not.

Can confirm this. Hopefully it’ll be quickly fixed!

*I think I figured out what happened too. I am guessing with the inf. health cheat it either gave you actual inf. health as the name implies or gave you like a butt load of armor points. With the introduction of armor with the latest update, it causes some kind of conflict in the coding which is what causes the game to crash.
Now I will be the first to admit I have no idea how to create these cheat mods, but give me enough time and I can work out what goes wrong when it causes a game to crash. *

Updates to trainers will need to be requested via the WeMod desktop app.
See here: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support. :slight_smile:

The infinite health crashes the game; the unlimited ammo & no reload work for the pistol that you start the game with; for any higher level weapon that you build later you have to save the game, exit, and reload - the ammo cheats will work then.

You don’t need this trainer to play the game, but it sure makes it fun!

A bit more playing and I can improve on this.
Turn off the ammo cheats (I just turn off all three functioning cheats, NumPad 2,3,4) equip weapon, load weapon, turn cheats back on. Also do this to upgrade ammo, if you have the shotgun with red ammo and you kill a COG with blue ammo; turn off cheats, middle mouse button to change ammo type, turn cheats back on. Works a charm.

The Volcanoids cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Would it be possible to add an infinite resources cheat, or max boiler power cheat?

1 Like

I agree with all these because it would mean it is more like creative until they add creative. Personally I don’t use Disable AI cheats but others may and to each there own

I was just thinking of what to say and I saw this and I agree it would be nice. You could add teleporting for the drillship or player teleport too.

1 Like

add unlimited resources and unlimited power

2 Likes

cheats are currently not working. the unlimited health and stamina are not working as the hp drops after you are finally downed. the stamina lags you through a recharge state the unlimited ammo didnt work, and the gun reloaded as well. would like to see how it is while they work.

1 Like

For me cheats are perfectly working but update plz. And new cheats like i don?t know unlimited items. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Yes that too.

1 Like

New major update today on STEAM (June, 24th 2021).
Trainer seems not to be compatible anymore!

Please further add a new option to the trainer:
“freeze volcanic eruption timer”

2 Likes