Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Add Shadow Magic
3. Add Light Magic
4. Unlimited Focus

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/13/2020
    Started development

• 10/13/2020
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 01/03/2024
    Add Shadow Magic cheat added
    Add Light Magic cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

as soon as you use magic the game crash ,also if you start the game trought the trainer the game will crash. just to let you know.

2 Likes

any news ?

The trainer was tested by our team and we were not able to reproduce those crashes.

The game crashes when the magic cheat … here too

2 Likes

maybe i was unlucky

Anytime I try to use the trainer it says trouble downloading cheats.

Says it is a trojan virus

Welcome to the community @Thunderheadz. :slight_smile:

Please use the search feature in the forum before posting.
What you are seeing is called a “false positive”.

See here for more information and how to resolve it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

The game crashes almost instantly when activating shadow magic in most areas. This happens whether starting through WeMod or Steam. It also consistently crashes when picking up a magic gem with the infinite energy trainer on.

The game crashes when I activate the unlimited energy cheat.

Game still crashes when activating the Unlimited Energy cheat.

same problem here

I was wondering what was causing the crashes, I didn’t even get past the opening narration before the game just suddenly crashed in the latest attempt (usually I’d been able to at least finish a level before it crashed), and nothing came up about it on the Steam messageboard when I searched around. And I can definitely confirm after turning that specific one off that the game hasn’t had any crashes since. Good to know what was causing it.

And yes, as of today it still crashes when you use that cheat, in case it wasn’t clear. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

game crashes soon as guy explains alone again in the forest

Game indeed crashes with that option. I learned to play it without using.

Filed a report, but incase this is quicker I’ll post here. Game crashes when using Unlimited Energy. When Unlimited Health is on, I can not activate light powers and when receiving Neutral Energy from a monster, game crashed. With Unl. Health is turned off, but Unl. Energy on, it still won’t activate light powers and crashed when receiving Neutral Energy from a shrine. Tried a few more times to verify and it’s unplayable for me unless I don’t use WeMod.

1 Like

I am seeing the crash too, but able to use just Unlimited Health only.
If we can, please add unlimited skill points and daggers.

The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add Shadow Magic cheat added
  • Add Light Magic cheat added
2 Likes