PGA TOUR 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

PGA TOUR 2K21
This is the official discussion topic of the PGA TOUR 2K21 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Shots
2. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/19/2020
    Started development

• 10/20/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Thank you SO much STiNGERR. I’ve been patiently waiting for a 2k21 trainer for awhile now. I hate to ask anything more of you, but can we get an option to always hole-in-one? Thanks!

1 Like

thats what i was hoping for i waited weeks while the votes for this game slowwwwly came in also curious what game speed does?

Thx but hope some better cheats come. Not sure what the unlimited shots really offers if it counts against you still… I’d like to see perfect shot every time

3 Likes

Can we have a unlimited birdie cheat, straight shot cheat, hole in one cheat, and unlimited
in-game currency cheat?

3 Likes

Here are some ideas for useful cheats…

1. Perfect Shot Cheat: Makes perfect shot timing, perfect direction, perfect strength
  2. Unlimited putt previews: Even with difficulty setting with limited putt preview…
  3. Super strength shot: Able to hit like 150% shot strength
  4. Infinite mulligans: Not sure it is possible… but would be helpful
1 Like

sadly it happen i feel bad for anyone who wasted votes on this lol

Any chance you can do an unlimited money cheat?

1 Like

Might be an upsurge of people getting this game lately. Steam has it on sale 75% off. I picked it up on the whim to see if its any good plus add to my collection. Haven’t tried any of the cheats yet but definitely would like to see more options if possible?

1 Like

The Unlimited shots doesn’t seem to be working.

Looks like this cheat has been abandoned. Unlimited shot doesn’t work any longer (not sure it ever did).