Ghostrunner Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ghostrunner
This is the official discussion topic of the Ghostrunner Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Stealth Mode
2. Super Jump
3. Super Speed
4. Slow Motion
5. Save Location
6. Teleport to Saved Location
7. Undo Teleportation

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/28/2020
    Started development

• 10/28/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/07/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/11/2021

• 03/05/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Infinite sword (ability usage) and dash coming eventually?

2 Likes

I don’t know why but nothing works at all for me. It turns on and stays on but nothing happens.

6 Likes

It’s really bad. Does not really work at all. Or, is this because I do not own the pro version.

No it has nothing to do with pro or not
Maybe you dont have steam version ?
Maybe using it online ?

Thanks for the mod. I was stuck in a boss fight with hel, and I tried many attempts to beat the boss, but I couldn’t, so this help so much to finish that level by skipping the fight

Sadly, I do not have Ghostrunner downloaded from Steam so the cheat does not work with me

If you have the GOG version of the game, you can vote for a trainer to be made for it in the WeMod desktop app. You also have a referral link to invite others to vote while being rewarded.
How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support.

If you acquired the game non-legally, we can’t help you. :slight_smile:

Is there any way to launch this on steam with DirectX 12?

Welcome to the community @PeopleEnd5565. :slight_smile:

Please use DX11 if you can.
DX12 has many performance problems. So much that some game developers aren’t bothering to make DX12 versions of their games, because they feel it’s not worth the effort and it annoys their paying customers.

Basically you are saying you can help cheat games that are legal but not the illegal one.
I am taking it as cheating in general are legal concept just saying :slight_smile:

Games have differences in their engine code depending on where you get them from.
This is why each store version needs its own separate trainer.

It is also why no trainer provider anywhere on the Internet deliberately makes trainers for cracked games. Doing so would not only be extremely uneconomical, but it will also turn game developers against the legal cheating communities for supporting illegal activity against their intellectual property. Then they will either sue or find ways to make trainers obsolete forever.

Read here: No support for cracked games?.

Does not work.

Cant load in the trainer (DirectX 11, Steam version)

1 Like

Same issue as Vorteks, DX11 Steam wont load in cheats

it just loads the entire time

1 Like

not working forever loading please fix

1 Like

It is not working. It keeps loading but does not work. I’ve tried disabling my anti virus gig but still does not work. Plz help…

cant load the mod

The cheats should be updated, nothing works anymore

1 Like