Second Extinction Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Second Extinction
This is the official discussion topic of the Second Extinction Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Instant Skills Cooldown
3. Unlimited Gadget
4. No Spread
5. No Reload
6. No Recoil
7. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/29/2020
    Started development

• 10/30/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 11/21/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/29/2021

• 06/28/2021

• 07/24/2021

• 10/05/2021

• 11/26/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Second Extinction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

is there any way at all to make it so you don’t take fall damage? cause fall damage completely breaks the infinite health.

it dbno’s you, you revive/respawn, and then the dinos are able to kill you constantly.

In the majority of games, death or injury by falling is a scripted event.
If this is the case - there’s nothing trainers can do about scripted events in games.

Just try not to fall or don’t play the game while drunk? :stuck_out_tongue:

i don’t think you’ve ever had the misfortune of a dinosaur that can dig underground, come out of the ground underneath of you and send you straight into the air at mach 3 at a height of 3 kilometers

I believe I found a glitch/bug with the mods, Had One-hit kills turned on, I then activated Unlimited Health, it immediately failed the mission. I wanted to mention this so it could possibly be fixed in the future. Thank you for the mods :smiley:
P.S. I was also partway through the mission with some health missing at the time the mission failed because i turned on unlimited health.

There are mods for Generation Zero (same APEX engine) that eliminate falling damage. I’m sure it can be done in Second Extinction also.

My instant skills cooldown and one hit toggle won’t stay on its quickly switches to off when I click to on

Is anyone using this trainer on Second Extinction?

I am

No issues with them banning you I guess. I assume you are playing online? How long have you been using it?

I only been playing with friends. This is the second day of me using it but you just have to be careful with the ones you put on when you play online with other people

Hey, der One Hit Kill funktioniert nicht. Ansonsten passt alles. Macht weiter so. Wenn ihr möchtest, wäre es schön wenn ihr den Trainer aktualisiert.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello I was just curious, is there any way to get unlimited upgrade tokens for the weapons?

2 Likes

hey can you add infinite perk points or research?

When will we get unlimited tokens to upgrade our weapons? This is the most important cheat needed as farming those tokens is boring and very time consuming.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Any chance we can get unlimited tokens cheat added to the trainer?

Trainer works properly as of march 21/2021. Only issue i had, was on my first playthrough, I creared the first mission on normal, then chose the same mission on insane. Activated all cheats and game crashed.

On my second playthough though, just had unlimited health and one show kill. No problems. Considering the game is still early access (amazing game though), I think my crash could have been because of the, still unpolished bug state of the game other than this trainer.

Thanks for this amazing tool. Really helps when you play solo.