Space Crew Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Space Crew
This is the official discussion topic of the Space Crew Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Credit
2. Unlimited Research
3. Instant Boost Recharge
4. Unlimited Ship Shields
5. Unlimited Crew Health
6. Enemy Weak Hull
7. Unlimited Selected Crew Boost

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/07/2020
    Started development

• 11/08/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/26/2021

• 03/07/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Space Crew cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

instant boost recharge worked for a while and now it just instantly turns off again. it just denies to turn on.

1 Like

Credits and research don’t turn on. Instantly go off without adding anything

2 Likes

The Unlimited Crew Health also makes the aliens that board your ship unlimited health also.

3 Likes

Does any one know another trainer that actually works? it was working not, now its useless.

5 Likes

The cheats are auto toggling off after i turn them on. They say they activate but nothing changes in game and after 5 or so seconds the cheat toggles off. after it toggles off it cant be turned on again. Is there a problem with the trainer or is it on the games end?

the trainer for this desperately need an update, all but 2 of the cheats work. please, PLEASE, update the trainer.

2 Likes

please update!!! I love this game and have been waiting for a while for the update! :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  1. Unlimited Ship Shields → Doesnt work
  2. Unlimited Crew Health → Enemies on board included, so no one dying but the ship.
3 Likes

The whole cheat needs to be updated

1 Like

I did all of the mothership parts using Instant Boost Recharge, then got to the “Scan wormhole” only to find out scan doesn’t work. It gets stuck and scanning never finishes. Have to start the mission without the cheat enabled.

I think the only cheat that works is the crew health, but that applies to invaders as well, so once they board it’s pretty much game over since the only thing that can be damaged is the ship.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

all of These cheats still do not work for me

New recent update. It is now “Space Crew: Legendary Edition”.
We look forward to the update of the trainer.
Thanks!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Same Issue here as Uglykitten.

Anyone else’s scanner not working? Can’t figure which cheat affects this.

Edit; Cheats are working still, However Infinite Crew health works on the Aliens too

so you loose the game from ship systems failing or being vented into space or caught on fire forever…