Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Trainer and Cheats.

19 Likes

The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

9 Likes

Mine keeps on spinning and cheats are still disabled while the game is running.

4 Likes

Same

1 Like

likewise

Mine does the same as well. Game is on the main menu and I click play and says it cant enable the cheats. I even tried launching it from the app and still doesn’t enable the mods.

ok mine works all you have to do is close the game then push play on wemod and it will spin for a min or 2 then lock in i just stayed in main menu till it locked in

2 Likes

yeah, looks like it’s working now

thank you! so much love for mod creators

2 Likes

Damn, that was fast.

How did you guys get it to work? I’ve tried launching the game from wemod and waiting in the menu, but it wont lock in.

1 Like

I just let it go for awhile, started working

1 Like

Did you wait in the menu?

took about 5 minutes of spinning but mine is working

Yea the loading for this is insanely long lol, if we can, can we cut down that time please?

Also after waiting 5-10 minutes, just no options seem to work. Literally no cheats work for me and I dont know why, I’ve tried starting the game with Wemod and then injecting once the game is active but still nothing works :confused:

I think that, like AC Odyssey, there is a difference between a bought version and a uplay+ version, they appear to be different .exe anyways, which is likely why the trainer works for some but not all.

Ive got same long loading time and as for the cheats only had half work. The items and skill points didnt work but the health and stamina and stealth did work. Update all works just takes time to work so if it doesnt seem like it works when activating cheats give it a cpl min. I thought it wasnt working but after a few min i checked and items, skill point cheats worked

1 Like

Anyone got some sound issue? I mean there is no sound (and text) in dialogue… Can someone confirm that?

EDIT://
Found the solution…

You need to change the language to English in the game’s properties.
Normally I always choose the Polish language version. Valhalla doesn’t display any subtitles or hear the dialogue path with these settings. After English is set, everything is fine - game sounds are in English and subtitles are in Polish.

Long loading times confirmed for the Uplay+ version, but if you’re willing to wait for the trainer to find your game, and you’re willing to wait for the cheats to activate, then it does still work. I haven’t tested all of the cheats, but after I activated them and waited a bit, Unlimited Stamina, No Equipment Upgrade Requirement, and Unlimited Arrows are confirmed to work at least.