Godfall Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Godfall
This is the official discussion topic of the Godfall Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Max Fury Gauge
3. Unlimited Archon Fury Duration
4. Set Player Movement Speed
5. Set Player Speed
6. Unlimited Weapon Energy/Instant Technique Cooldown
7. Instant Shield Techniques Cooldown
8. Set Enemy Movement Speed
9. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/16/2020
    Started development

• 11/18/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 11/25/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/29/2021

• 08/12/2021

• 04/15/2022
    Set Player Movement Speed cheat added
    Set Player Speed cheat added
    Set Enemy Movement Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Godfall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Hello, Wemod does not want to launch the game, what should be done?

Awesome, working beautifully. But i gotta ask, is it possible to implement infinite resources?

4 Likes

It tells me the game runs in 32 bit and is meant for 64 bit, how can i fix this?

Hey so, the mod needs super damage or optimization for one hit. One hit causes the game to bug and freeze on bosses in certain maps. It also breaks the ascension in tot and the boss fights heavily so super damage may be a better alternative depending what’s possible. Maybe a resource chance modifier for legendary would be cool if possible. Sick job :slight_smile:

1 Like

So none of the cheats work when I launch the game I click the play button and game launches and then I turn on unlimited health and then let monster hit me and I take damage and die

works perfectly only thing i would love to see is banner charge speed and something that wouldn’t consume resources when upgrading / enchanting items

3 Likes

I had the same issue until I launched the game first and let it load to the main screen then hit the Play button.

I play the game in windows borderless mode I just launched it through the epic store and then after game was launched I went to the wemods and pressed the play button then it shows that im playing the game and I turn on health cheat and still I die it doesn’t work for me.

Ok got a update after letting the game be on for 5minutes and trying the cheats it started working but I have to let game be on for 5plus minutes and they start working I don’t know why

hey FliNG great work so far is there a way we could get a resource mod much love man

I’ve noticed the “one hit kills” option is causing some issues. Mostly in the Tower of Trials, where sometimes enemies instantly die without being touched which means the elevator keeps rising and kind of glitches the game. It’s nothing too awful, as you can still abandon the mission and collect the loot you did obtain. You just lose progress. This can be worked around by just paying attention to toggling the option on and off, as I was able to do this for about an hour without problems. Lucky the awsome wemod mobile makes this easy so if it doesnt get fixed for awhile it’s not a big issue. If I want to make a serious run at the tower I shouldnt be cheating at all anyway :blush:

I’ve also notice that it can cause game freezing, particular when causing massive amounts of damage at once. In almost every case, I was able to simply toggle off the option then turn it back on and it fixed itself. Only once did it cause my game to crash. So again if that doesnt get addressed right away I’ll total understand as it’s not a big deal.

I should mention I’m running the game on a machine thats JUST above minimum requirements and I have it tweaked to the absolute max to get the best performance and graphics that I can. I f I’m being honest I have had a few performance glitches without any trainer running but these seem to be related to the trainer. But these issues could be mine and mine alone, I just thought I’d share.

I’d recommend playing the game with the WeMod mobile app as IMO it makes toggling the options easier and more precise.

Please dont take any of this as complaining. I think this is excellent work I’m just providing some feedback based on my experiences. I appreciate everything you guys do for us.

I’ve noticed the same problem with one hit kills on the tower.
My workaround was to actually optimize my character’s damage so i didn’t need to use the one hit kill option there as I usually kill stuff with 1 or 2 hits anyway (bosses not included, but i enjoy the fights :stuck_out_tongue:).

The Godfall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

No issues for now, always perfect <3

But can you put movement speed and unlimited ressources, would be possible please ? :slight_smile:

I seem to get stutters when killing elite mobs whenever one hit kill is on. also after the update, I am getting randomly killed (1 shot) in TOT even when godmode is on. Is it possible to add unlimited electrums?

Hello i was wandering if you guys can add unlimited items because some of them are quite hard to find.

Hey thanks so much for your work! as you may have heard, godfall got it new update today and with the new lucidity/stability mechanics for the mechanic in reference to dreamstone i was wondering if you could include infinite lucidity or at least lucidity does not decrease to make the grind less painful. been trying to get sword of courage but rng has been terrible i go through all my lucidity trying to unlock the legendary longsword boons but the boss ends up depleting my stability to 0 everytime and i cant seem to complete all the objectives everytime either specifically the petrifying based objectives. if you are able to add the previously request i would be very grateful, ty

I think the Max Fury Gauge and Archon Fury Duration cheats aren’t working anymore, at least not for me. Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

Seems the update broke the trainer, can we request to update it Creator?