Borderlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Borderlands
This is the official discussion topic of the Borderlands Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Drain Enemy Health
3. Unlimited Armor
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Grenades
6. No Reload
7. Super Accuracy
8. Instant Skill Recharge
9. Freeze Enemies
10. Add 5K Money
11. Add 1K XP
12. Add Skill Point
13. Add Level
14. Add Backpack Space
15. Player Speed
16. Jump Height
17. Save Location
18. Teleport
19. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/18/2017
    Started development

• 11/18/2017
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Awesome

If one-hit kills is active, is it supposed to make your health 1 also? Or is that a bug?

No, that is a bug. which version are you testing it on?

Not exactly sure, it isn’t showing the version info in the game, but I’m on whatever version Steam updated to. (1.5 I think?)

I feel like with as old as Borderlands is, there shouldn’t be any real reason why the trainer “isn’t compatible” with the latest version.

its not that it isn’t compatible, a bug isn’t a compatibility issue it just means for what ever reason it is also grabbing the players HP

I was referring to the trainer telling you that it was incompatible with the current version of the game.

I actually trained pirated version, so it could be because of that and that might be the reason for the one-hit kills issue. i will look for the latest patch or update the mods to steam version… Thanks for bringing this up

I use the steam version and F7, super accuracy causes vehicles that you are driving to catch on fire. One hit kills doesn’t make my health any less (though I use unlimited health so that might be countering it).

The Borderlands trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest steam version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@Irishwoodcut @player8410 Added support for latest steam version so the issues mentioned are fixed.

Health dropping down to 1 was fixed. But now, F1 - Unlimited Health, no longer works, tested on multiple occasions. Everything else is working properly.

Same issue as killah4eva mentioned unlimited health no longer works.

The Borderlands trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed Unlimited health

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@killah4eva @player8410 Can you confirm if unlimited health is working now

Seems to work fine. Confirm fix works.

Is it possible to make it so that you can have one hit kills? Just like Borderlands 2? Thanks for your work in making this trainer.

I’ve noticed that with the drain enemy health cheat, it also drains the Scorpio Turret’s health.

Also, I’m level 23 and doing side missions in the Arid Headlands, and the game crashes a few moments after I complete any task in any mission so long as the game was started from the Infinity client. Help?

Figure out which cheat is causing it then don’t enable it?