Surviving the Aftermath Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Surviving the Aftermath
This is the official discussion topic of the Surviving the Aftermath Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlock Cheat Menu

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/24/2020
    Started development

• 11/24/2020
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 03/08/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/19/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Surviving the Aftermath cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

so when we use it. where do we look for the cheat menu cause i don’t see it when i use the thing. :open_mouth:

ok so it does work but it crashes the game. :frowning:

also if it is possible can we have options to say have infinate ammount of resorces of various types even for happiness if the cheat menu option does not work?

It Doesn’t Work.
Always Crash…

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the game crashes after activation, Steam version, game v1.13.0.8500

Trainer won’t load. wemod throws error all the time when hitting play. No matter if i start wemod or game first it will not work.

It seems to work for me, but I’ve noticed on occasion that hitting F10 to close the menu not only does not close the menu but also tacks on all the menu options at the bottom of the screen and keeps on adding on and on every time you push it.

What does this “cheat menu” consist of? Maybe someone can provide an in-game screenshot. (Assuming it’s working fine, despite many reports otherwise.)

It works for me to provide the in game cheats it seems, you go into a game Press F1 to activate the trainer

Then you press F10 to pop the in game cheats:

I can’t post SS here to show you…

My game version is v1.15.0.9103, hope this helps.

1 Like

when i hit f10 nothing happens. the cheat is active but i dont see anything happening when i hit f10

1 Like

I do not know what I am doing wrong. I activate the cheat using F1, press F10, and nothing happens.

3 Months later, no response? I am having the same issue.

Does not work anymore.

Working fine for me. What happens when you press F10?

Not under Steam. Stopped working a couple of days ago. Nothing happens when you press F10 no matter how many times you restart the game. For that matter, neither do any of the mods, regardless of which directions you follow to install.

Hint, it’s probably something in Mono that is causing the problem. Hook disappeared after I got past 70 days.

What do you mean not under Steam? Also if you are using third-party mods we cannot guarantee the cheats will work.

Confirmed, finally got weMod to work again under a new game. The hook in Mono is being displaced when your colony gets big.

I would recommend that Mr. Antifun hold off on fixing this until after the release in Nov. 16th, just in case they change more stuff.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Trainer isn´t up to Date