Windbound Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Windbound
This is the official discussion topic of the Windbound Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. Unlimited Consumables
5. Unlimited Shards
6. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/24/2020
    Started development

• 11/24/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 03/03/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/07/2021
    Unlimited Consumables cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

love that there’s finally a trainer, but it’s for the steam version, not the epic store. the unlimited health works for animals, not the player, and the unlimited items doesn’t work for it.

3 Likes

this happened to me too, i thought i was being stupid so i retab the game so many times to see if it worked but still same thing. Creatures infinite health but not the players. If you find a fix too please do let me know !

Infinite weapon durability would be nice

Needs an update, none of the cheats appear to work.

1 Like

I buy PRO but this mod not work!!!

I have we mod V 7.0 Pro and this mod not work.

The Windbound cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Infinite Health, Infinite Items, Infinite Ammo doesn’t work, am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Ok after testing further, Infinite Ammo works as expected (Ammo didn’t decrease when used), but Infinite Health is wonky as sometimes it works and other times doesn’t (In most cases it provides an “Instant Death Negation” or shield that last one hit, then Kara would be hit and HP reduce normally. But when it works, the HP gets back to full on trigger or something which is either shooting or using range attacks or after escaping combat mode; food eating or damage from fall doesn’t trigger it. But Infinite Items still doesn’t work, or I’m not trying something that triggers it.

1 Like

Cheats don’t work. Ammo, Stamina, Hunger, and shards work. Infinite health and infinite items are broken.

2 Likes

I can confirm this. Infinite health as well as infinite items don’t work.

1 Like

Still, the Health Cheat is not working. Would be very nice if Stingerr repairs it

The Windbound cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

can you add it to epic games?

Plz add easy craft plz plz pretty plz.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add easy craft.

PLZ fix for Epic games PLZ

this game is in need of an update plz

Is it possible to get a trainer for Xbox?

hello it would be cool if the mod could have like infinit Weapon durability, infinite resources, additional storage. pls for Steam