Dark Deception Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dark Deception
This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Deception Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Lives

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/02/2020
    Started development

• 12/02/2020
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 10/06/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/13/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

We need a god mode, unlimited skill points, Hopefully this comes soon, it be very useful.

4 Likes

This cheat needs Instant ability cooldown if possible, this is an amazing trainer.

4 Likes

Please add god mode as an option. It would be very much useful for us to be able to get S ranks.

6 Likes

I agree with you.

2 Likes

With the recent of addition of Chapter 4, this game definitely needs more options besides just infinite lives.

3 Likes

please add god mode

3 Likes

needs more cheats

3 Likes

i cant afford dark deception on steam, please make i can play using wemod on pirate version, i cant afform wemod pro please i m poor

2 Likes

The Unlimited Lives cheat doesn’t work in chapter 4 for some reason for me is anyone else having that same problem?

2 Likes

maybe because the CH4 is too new

2 Likes

The Dark Deception cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

the update was about… BUGS?

2 Likes

This seriously needs more than just infinite lives. Not that I’m not grateful.
I would like to see an Instant Cool Down, Add Skill Points, Possible God Mode
or Transparency. Please add more to this game.

3 Likes

I can’t activate the unlimited lives, the game keep turning it off. Can you update the trainer?

2 Likes

add god mode

2 Likes

You’ll need to use English here, we have no Chinese-speaking support staff or trainer developers.
Also please don’t post the same thing twice several days apart, that’s called spam. I removed your duplicate post. Thank you.

2 Likes

please, add god mode. unlimited lives are not enough.

1 Like

Please update the modifier and add features

1 Like

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who wants more cheats but please add more add the ones people are saying I like the idea and infinite lives aren’t even really that good because all it does pretty much is give you an s rank and that’s it. so anyways, please add more cheats.

ikr and besides all unlimited lives does is give you s rank I’m pretty sure and that’s it. because you don’t even need it you can restart from the last checkpoint and it’s fine so I don’t really get it.

1 Like