Mars Horizon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mars Horizon
This is the official discussion topic of the Mars Horizon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Structures Construction
2. Instant Parts Construction
3. Fast Payload Construction
4. Add 1K Support
5. Add 1000K Funds
6. Add 100000K Funds
7. Add 1K Science
8. Instant Vehicles Construction
9. Unlimited Mission Turns

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/08/2020
    Started development

• 12/08/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 01/14/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Mars Horizon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Idk if it’s a me problem but it appears that the add funds/support/science isn’t working, just wanted to let you know. Everything else is working tho

2 Likes

Nothing is working. I am playing on hardest difficulty.

I confirm the add funds/support/science isn’t working

Add another case of the funds/support/science cheats not working. The other cheats seem to work fine… though I wouldn’t say they’re all instant unless I’m misunderstanding something. Vehicle/Payload construction times never take more than a month to complete, but the building construction is instant.

So I have discovered how to make the “add” commands work. Instead of launching with the WeMod program, launch your game through Steam first, then load your game. After that click play in the WeMod launcher and everything will work.

2 Likes

Unfortunately didn’t work for me. Hopefully it’ll work for others though.

I wonder if there’s some way to edit the Heat and Drift options to keep them in place. Or perhaps even more importantly, infinite electricity. Even with the infinite turns modifier, you can soft lock yourself extremely easily thanks to arbitrary and unrealistic modifiers during the mission phases segment. For example, -3 drift every turn, but you can only edit drift by +2 without spending more electricity than you can recharge in the number of actions per turn they give you.

I can’t use this modifier to make any changes to the game. It should be updated to fit the new version of the game. Maybe the anti cheating mechanism of the game has changed.

Should be working fine game hasnt had an update since he made this dec 20th
Try and start the game from steam first then alt tab out then press play in wemod after and wait to activate the cheats till you are in game also
Make sure your game is bought from the steam store

Trainer doesn’t working. Game have been updated 8 March.

Funds and Support and Science is not working please update thanks

please update.

1 Like

nwm it works

22nd of june the game received an update which broke the Add X of Y cheats for me.

I confirm, the cheats are broken (12/7/2021)

true

How trainers get updated and how you can help get them updated quicker: Game Queue - WeMod Support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok so the cheats are working for me but… is it working for the other agencies as well? Because even though I should be well ahead they are never more than a few months behind me