Football Manager 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Football Manager 2021
This is the official discussion topic of the Football Manager 2021 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Transfer Budget
2. Balance
3. Scouting Budget
4. Set Home Team Score
5. Set Away Team Score

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/21/2020
    Started development

• 12/22/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 03/01/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

It looks like the in-game cheats for setting home/away goals works, but the final results do not correspond to the set score.

For example, if your squad is the home team losing 0-2 and you change the home team’s goals so that the score is 3-2, the game doesn’t register it as a victory in the post-game team speech or in the table. If you play this scenario out, you can only give negative feedback after the match and the home team is not awarded three points for the victory in the table.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks all!

1 Like

Yes I found the same issue. Would be great if it could be fixed. Otherwise great trainer.

I found same issue… Can you fix it please ???

Same here, please fix it!!!

Please fix it very soon…

Does anybody know, if the issue has been solved? Thanks!

Still having the same issue on my end; just tested it.

Just a thought here … When used can other player see that your using cheats… I want to drive my brother crazy !!

Well we dont make trainers to work online. They are for singleplayer use.
So we are not sure

Hi ptondo, could you tell me, if you are working on the issue above? I does not make sense to change the score, if that doesn’t changing anything within the game…
Thanks

Is it the normal case, that nobody will answer questions here?

Hello WeMod Team!

Looping back as it appears that one of the originally-released in-game cheats for this game did not work as I described in my message from December. There wasn’t any follow-up, so just checking in.

Thank you!

1 Like

can we expect a fix soon?

I can also confirmed that the score adjustment does not work. The visible score changes but, as an example, adjusting the score to 2:1 does not impact the result and would still register as a draw. Will this soon be fixed?

1 Like

Needs update. Doesn’t work after latest patch.

Edit: Btw i mean nothing works. Even changing balance and transfer budget which worked before the patch. Any idea when we’ll get an update that works on the new patch?

3 Likes

The Football Manager 2021 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I regret to have to post this again, but it appears that the original issue related to changing the home/away goals has not been resolved.

I am still able to change the home/away goals in the middle of a match. However, the final result (points awarded, media reaction, etc.) does not reflect the score that is set through the WeMod cheat platform.

So, it appears that this latest update did not resolve the issue presented in December 2020.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

2 Likes

Can you please add a Payroll Option like the 2020 trainer?

1 Like

about score: team win but table says no xd

1 Like