Crashlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crashlands
This is the official discussion topic of the Crashlands Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/22/2020
    Started development

• 12/23/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 01/07/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/05/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hi there.
Thx 4 creating this Trainer.
I spend 25 WePoints to get this little content.
What about more options like 1Hit Kills or time manipulation (permaday), unlock all blueprints?
Is there any way to get more options?
Have a nice Holiday Season

4 Likes

Thanks for the trainer.

One thing I’d like to suggest is making the unlimited health cheat set health to more than 999 – it’s still possible to die if you take more than 999 damage. Something like 999,999 or 9,999,999 health should work better.

6 Likes

I get an error when I try to launch from the WeMod application. Let me know if there is a way to pull logs for troubleshooting.

We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.

My anti virus says it is a trojan

This is a false positive. Trainers can upset antivirus software due to how they work. More information here.

Hi. My gaming name is GamingBoyLV and today I am going to make a suggestion. So, I see that you are really good at making cheats and I wanted to talk about Crashlands unlimited health cheat. How you have set it it makes your healt go to 999 and stay there. Its good for the early game, but in late game enemys deal 1000+ damage. So my sugestion is for you to make that we could set the amount of health we want. Anyway, love your mods and hope you hear me out. P.S.S ( I am actually using the EpicGames version of Crashlands and I am really happy that its works. ( I dont know if that breaks any kind of rules. Hope it doesn’t :slight_smile: ))

3 Likes

The Crashlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Crashlands v1.4.51.4 ?

Another request for tweaking the health.

Also it seems that the unlimited items is setting the item count to 99 and therefore it wont go above that. Would be nice if you can change this to add 99 each time you grab an item instead of setting the number.

1 Like

I love this mod but the main problem is the max health only goes to 999 which is only good for the early game due to later on most enemies deal over that amount of damage.

Trainer is not working (again)

unlocking all BP’s wont happen.

@MrAntiFun pls update the trainer to have unlimited health set at 999,999 seeing how most enemies will hit you for over 999 health. also is it possible to have a 1 hit kill?

3 Likes

The Crashlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey there @MrAntiFun , I want to first off thank you for the trainer. Secondly, As some of the other posts has stated if you could alter the Unlimited Health to a higher value that would be great! Some other ideas, if plausible, would be: instant cooldowns for trinkets, a speed/movement modifier, 1-hit kills, and perhaps instant crafting. Again, thank you for the trainer and Happy Gaming!

Respectfully,
Jason

1 Like

Unlimited health isn’t really unlimited as it is currently. Need to raise the value higher.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun , Dude thank you for the trainer. I agree with the other commenters. If you can add Speed/Movement and 1-Hit Kills it would be great. I got lost trying to find a suitable version for the +3 trainer you made before. But I guess it doesn’t work. Anyway, I hope you add these two features soon…

Speed/Movement and 1-Hit Kills

Peace :v:

2 Likes

Hi @MrAntiFun!
Several crafts need more than 99x items which is the upper limit from the trainer. Could you bump up the upper limit for “Unlimited Items” more?
Also, the 999 Health upper limit still gets player insta-killed by enemies later in the game.

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun As with the previous poster, Can still be killed after the initial HP goes over 999hp and infinite items only go upto 99 with higher lvl crafts require more than 99.

So could we get an update on this trainer please.

3 Likes