Outward Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Outward
This is the official discussion topic of the Outward Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. Max Sleep
6. Stable Body Temperature
7. No Skills Cooldown
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Item Durability
10. Zero Weight
11. Easy Crafting
12. Unlimited Money

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before activating any mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/31/2020
    Started development

• 12/31/2020
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 07/07/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Outward cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Because Wemod has been really great with their cheats I purchased Outward from steam. Well even when I have now reloaded the game twice and made the cheat engine location of Outward .exe known to the game it does NOT recognize that the game is running at all. Please recheck all of your code.

You mentioned you bought it for steam, are you sure you tried to detect the steam version?

This is the Epic Version, so if you were Epic trying to locate Steam. It could have been the issue?

Is there something im doing wrong when activating the unlimited silver code? the money is completely unrecognised when i enter trade menus for my character and instead gives the trader the coins and has emptied the inventory of the trader too and if i take off my pack it double the stack of visible coins without my actual money count changing and deletes the inventory of the bag, i also cannot drop any of the money to try and make the money real.

so, are this trainer is working fine too, for GOG version ??

The Outward cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

any chance for an update for the definitive edition?

As of testing the mods from the original game, The heath and stamina work along with the zero weight, No hunger makes an error pop up in game not sure if no thirst/max sleep are working or not body temp seems to be working also, Easy craft and infinite items do nothing and infinite silver breaks the game and your save to the point you cannot pick up or interact with anything and if you close the game it will not load again until you delete(or move) the save.

Do you know if there are plans to have epic games definitive edition cheats? Just wondering considering they have it on sale and steam doesn’t.