DYSMANTLE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DYSMANTLE
This is the official discussion topic of the DYSMANTLE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Free Craft / Free Upgrades
3. Super Damage
4. Mega Exp
5. Unlimited Throwables

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/12/2021
    Started development

• 01/12/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 01/23/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/27/2021

• 03/15/2021

• 04/09/2021

• 06/25/2021

• 10/27/2021

• 11/15/2021

• 01/15/2022

• 01/18/2022

• 06/06/2022

• 08/27/2022

• 04/19/2023

• 04/27/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The DYSMANTLE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for getting a Dysmantle Trainer, but will there be a 64-bit version? I didn’t even know such a thing existed until I received the error message. Looking forward to your response as I am really anxious to finally get past the second mech boss. Thanks

1 Like

You kill the first boss with grenade, when empty ; catch them on the ground around the place :wink:
It’s easy, just roll to dodge if needed, run and fight

increasing the limit of grenade are helpfull

have a nice day :wink:

Hello MAF and thank you to make my game easier(I hate die and try 10 time in a row)

Whats the difference between 64 bit version versus the 32 bit ?
Because we cant activate the trainer properly

have a nice day :wink:

ps: if it’s possible to accelerate the game in the trainer option
I’ve trigger the game speed on cheat engine to cut tree and catch grass(because it take time to do that ^^)

Hi. I was able to defeat the first boss easily enough using this method but the second one uses that machine gun attack and rockets. I always run out of genades and the area is really small to fight in with a lot of obstacles.

32/64 bit is the windows version you run. Newer computers and Windows 10 use 64-bit. I didn’t think anyone really uses 32 bit, but I am NOT a computer guy at all.

32-bit means the software uses less than 4GB of RAM.
64-bit means the software uses 4GB RAM or above.
Since the game uses 2GB of RAM, according to their listed specs on Steam, this is a 32-bit game.

If anyone is getting an error message regarding the trainer being made for X-bit version of the game, see here: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community

2 Likes

Thank you so much Ravenfyre!!! I am so bad at computers that I make noobs look like Rocket Scientists! Haaa

Thanks again and best regards.

1 Like

Ok, as I ststed before, I am terrible at this. I just tried again and it does not work. Will I be able to play this game using a 64-bit or not? I launched the game first and then did the alt-tab. So if there is no 64-bit support, I am out of luck, right? Thanks

2 Likes

Thank’s to merge my old topic ^^

Do you know when MAF(mister anti fun) look at the trouble and solve the issue ?

It’s ok about the difficulties of the game, I’m at 130 days ingame and I’m wasting time to destroy all stuff.
It’s just about destroying the rest of the buildind and more.

Otherwize I’m so impatient to have update from the producers(like new game zone or inventory update)

For the trainer, I’m just curious about the damage the trainer can do and maybe solve the issue from brick building or some tree I cant cut down from now lol

Great day :wink:

Hello guys. :slight_smile:

You can try loading your game save first. Pause and wait 5 minutes. Then alt+tab to WeMod to press play. Give this a try.

Since this is an early access game, you will need to expect that the game will update regularly and therefore regularly break the trainer.
While waiting for updates there are always some free games to grab. Right now Star Wars Battlefront II is free this week, for example. Deals + Giveaways - WeMod Community.

1 Like

Hi ya. Thanks for the info, but sadly it still won’t work. I keep getting the I am on 64 bit and this was made for 32.

Check the directory where the game is installed on your PC to see if there is more than one .exe. If so, try both linked to WeMod one at a time.

There isn’t. The devs themselves wrote a post on Steam, where they point out that the game will only have 64-bits versions since that’s the choice of the majority of the players.

Can you please kindly update the trainer accordingly?

Thank you!

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

2 Likes

Changes:

1 Like

The HP one seem’s to not work correctly !

Can you make a option to accelerate the game ?
now, I’m using cheat engine to put the game in 2X speed to play.
I’m doing that because it’s boring to wait when chopping trees :slight_smile:

awesome day, my readers ^^

Unlimited Health turns off after a few seconds and Super Damage crashes the game when you hit something, everything else seems to work with the latest version of Dysmantle

Changes:

April 6.10.11 beta version - WeMod worked all options seemed fine in 6.08 ish - didnt check in 6.09 - Currently the unl. items is displaying 999 items but seems to not be recognized, as I tried to create farm plots with 999 leaves and still said requires x20 - after planting a few times and running out of my ACTUAL supply. Also unl. throwables wont enable - all other options enabled but did not test before this post. I usually only use the Free craft option! Thanks for all you do with WeMod and Look forward to any insight or fixes in the future!!!

Changes: