Last Evil Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Last Evil
This is the official discussion topic of the Last Evil Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Lust
3. Unlimited Spells

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/12/2021
    Started development

• 01/12/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 01/14/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/16/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Last Evil cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

steam里面无效啊?打开后3、4秒就自动关闭了

Cheats toggle on, but after a couple of seconds, they toggle back off by themselves. Also, the WeMod system isn’t picking up the game when it is installed. I don’t know if it is just me or not, but I have tried to reinstall it and it didn’t work.

1 Like

needs update all 3 cheats get turn off

I also encountered the same problem. All three items of the last evil steam v3.0.1 cheater are invalid

拜托了,请更新修改器,steam3.0.1版本修改器无效

Please use English on here, thanks

3.0.1 has been updated, please update the cheater. please

can we get an update

it has been over 2 months since the last patch came out and still no update :frowning:

please update this game, we are waiting for so long.

Doesn’t work. It turns off after a couple of sec

Current date is 5/1/2021 and still no update…

Game Trainer doesn’t work and there is no way in the app to vote to request update if you’re not pro. (idk if there is one for pro) so not sure how to notify it isn’t functioning anymore outside of this thread for last evil.

Okay apparently hitting the notify me option in the app for the game is the only way for them to know how many people want it updated? so if you want it updated go into the app and hit notify me and watch the queue. Sorry was not aware of this.

I paid 500 bucks for this game cheating mod and you told me it is not working now? Come on! Fix it ****** ****!

5/14/21 still no update

oof feels bad for u :frowning:

The Last Evil cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!