Yakuza 3 Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yakuza 3 Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the Yakuza 3 Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hit
2. Unlimited Health
3. Max Heat Gauge
4. Edit Money
5. Ignore Modding Requirements
6. Unlimited Exp
7. Exp Multiplier
8. Unlimited Weapon Usage
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/29/2021
    Started development

• 01/30/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 01/31/2021
    Ignore Modding Requirements cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Is it possible to put a Cabaret Cheat like for the Training there, money funds for the cabaret nd such?

A shame this is for the steam version and not gamepass,
i’ll wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah gonna wait aswell would be nice if the gamepass version gets a trainer soon!

2 Likes

The Yakuza 3 Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Ignore Modding Requirements cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Any chance at getting unlimited stamina for the chase sections?

Please make a cheat for fishing, it’s almost impossible.

1 Like

this is great, hoping the gamepass version comes soon :smiley:

1 Like

Caved in and bought the pack on steam as i was barely using gamepass (maybe 1 game per month lol) plus all my other yakuza titles were owned on steam

A quick question for you Fling,
Is there any chance that these trainers in the future will have similar options to your old +26 standalone trainers for 0 and kiwami where there were options for the minigames and such?

2 Likes

Everything in the trainer works perfectly except for game speed. Increasing/decreasing doesn’t seem do anything. Has anyone got the speed hack working for them?

Trainer works great! Any chance to get cheats for minigames though - like max score, infinite time etc?

Like others, I really want minigame cheats. I cannot golf for the life of me and have no chance of getting the boss to complete the substory. Also cannot figure out fishing, and the cabaret levelling is so long and boring.

The thing been is that “fling” used to create standalone trainers elsewhere that were full of so many more options before getting poached by this wemod team,
And the standalone trainers for kiwami and 0 actually had options for the mini games and stuff so they were amazing assets

To see these basic dumbed down versions now are just upsetting

2 Likes

Any chance to get cheats for minigames
Karaoke, Golf, Dart etc.

Seen it mentioned but please add minigame cheats, i cant golf for the life of me and i just wanna get the substory unlocked so i can fight amon