Call of Duty Ghosts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty Ghosts
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty Ghosts Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Grenades
4. No Reload
5. One-Hit Kills
6. No Recoil
7. Super Accuracy
8. Rapid Fire
9. Multiple Primary Weapons
10. Super Jump
11. Jump Height
12. Super Speed
13. Speed Scale

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

how do i get the mod to go on my xbox 360

this is for the pc version. the 360 has its own modding program.

I am having trouble enabling my Cod Ghosts cheats I press play on infinity the checkmark is there when I try to press F1 etc they don’t turn on nor do I hear the notification sounds that I had chosen I need help.

Update this please

1 Like

Does this work for Squads when you want to play against bots for xp?

Does this work for the Extinction mode?

If that’s an online thing then no. If it’s for singleplayer then it should

just Ć’or clarification. this trainer does work but only Ć’or campaign. i spent a couple hours trying to troubleshoot and it cant work in extinction. shame really but im not sure if the creator can make an update or if that is an issue regarding the anti-cheat.

“There is no spoon” - the matricks

No we dont make trainers to work online / multiplayer
These are made for singleplayer/ campaign only

This is not enough and I am displeased. Unlimited Health is broken after jumping high twice. Also, I have a suggestion. Can you add every weapon and attachment in Ghosts for singleplayer?

mrantifun trainer is missing

1 Like

I am currently on the “Clockwork” Mission. After arriving at the base and eliminating the guards. my character is to remove the body of one of the fallen guards. Once the body has been pulled down, my character is frozen in place. I am unable to move, turn, lift my weapon, nothing. I have tried this without the trainer, but it still freezes up. Any suggestions?

Unlimited grenades not working

I can confirm as of this year that I tried the trainer in Extinction solo mode, the only cheat that works is the speed cheat where you make your player go vroom vroom.

Add mrantifun version of this trainer