Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Souls
4. Unlimited Vitality
5. Unlimited Attunement
6. Unlimited Endurance
7. Unlimited Strength
8. Unlimited Dexterity
9. Unlimited Resistance
10. Unlimited Intelligence
11. Unlimited Faith
12. Unlimited Humanity
13. Max Level
14. Reset Stats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

It says can’t find the installation on my pc even when I try to manually do it it won’t let me please tell me how to get it to work

@mrkevin2500 Where are data.exe and DARKSOULS.exe located in your game folder?

They are located inside my steam apps folder but when I click on them it does nothing

It says invalid for both files

No i mean where in dark souls game folder. This game has two different directory structures (data.exe in main game folder or data.exe in data folder). I just need to know where those exes are located inside the game folder for you.

I got Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition but I can’t seem to add it to infinity. When ever I try to manually add it to infinity it doesn’t allow me. My path is like this " C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition " It can’t find it automatically nor does it help when I locate it manually.

Where is data.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition ??

Is it in Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition folder or Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition\DATA folder?

It’s in the data folder. The .exe to start the game that is.

I’ll push an update when frank comes online. That should hopefully fix the issue

The Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fix game location

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey. Just came back to tell you that the update seems to not have fixed it. Tried both locations. The data folder and the folder before that but it still seems to not want to accept it as the correct folder.

Can you please screenshot the contents of your data folder and main dark souls folder?.

The issue is this game different versions have placed the data.exe and darsouls.exe in either the data folder or main game folder. I don’t know where which exe is for you so infinity is clueless where to find it. If i know where they are for you, i can tell infinity where to find them.

Ah, no worries. Here you go

https://gyazo.com/227aace20f6f350e9867f39a0cf262f4 darksouls folder

https://gyazo.com/d183d99b26a7d1a169c81e642e95f711 Data folder

1 Like

o_O

So you have no DATA.exe at all ? :open_mouth:

Oh i get it, no xlive anymore. Crap looks like the trainer needs to recoded. I’ll update you in 15 minutes

1 Like

I do but it’s not named .exe it’s the “DARKSOULS” one that starts the game.

The Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fix game exe name.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@Mikango Let me know if this update fixes it for you.

It is working now. Thank you for taking the time and care to fix it ^^

1 Like

Can you help me? im playing dark souls prepare to die edition in offline mode. the app wont recognize my game folder even though its there

Thank you for all the help i can get :slight_smile: