BioShock 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BioShock 2
This is the official discussion topic of the BioShock 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Eve
5. Unlimited Adam
6. Unlimited Drill Fuel
7. Unlimited Eve Hypos
8. Unlimited First Aid Kits

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

I am running Infinity with administrator privileges and an exception made for it in my anti virus but every time that I try to run it with the game I get the error message “The mods have failed to load into the game. Please close the game and try again.” Any suggestions on how to get it to work? I’m having similar problems with the other Bioshock games, the Borderlands games and Dishonored as well - so I am not sure if it’s just Infinity itself or not.

Were all the games you’re running bought on Steam or are they cracked sources?

every game that I am trying to use with Infinity right now has been purchased from the steam store.

Try attaching Infinity after the game loads up.

I’ve tried running the trainer after the game is running and it still tells me to close the game and try again.

I have disabled most cheats on Fontaine Futuristics level after turning on the lights, because my game started to crash every minute and seems like disabling some cheats helped

I mean options/mods, not cheats, because i’m playing single player mode

Just a headsup if anyone still uses this in the future. Im not sure if any other features are affected, but do not use “Infinite Drill fuel”
It will not work when enabling the feature, then start working when disabling it, but at the same time, it will absolutely break ammo count for other guns, such as the Rivet Gun, having the ammo wildly vary between 5 bullets and 64 bullets as reserve. it will also crank up your medkits to 256, and your eve injectors to 299.

Last but not least, when you end the game, and load into this gamesave again, IT WILL BREAK!
The game behaves very slow, and crashes shortly after, i have to restart now, though i luckily was only a couple mins into the start.

Godmode works fine, i havent tested anything else besides drill fuel which breaks your save!

1 Like