Goliath Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Goliath
This is the official discussion topic of the Goliath Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Just wondering when will there be an update?

Does the trainer need an update? (which options don’t work ?) It should work for future versions of Goliath fine, so ignore the compatibility message.

Uhhh, no, it doesn’t work on the latest version. At all…
Please update.

Unlimited Items, doesn’t seem to work. Unless there are some special steps to get it to activate properly

the trainer itself no long will work will not link in to the game

1 Like

Yeah, just started it up and had the same problem. Tried a few times and it just won’t link to the game at all.

just for anyone new or old to this game mod I found the problem. it only works for 32-bit. I think because I don’t have a way of verifying this because I don’t have a 32-bit file for it. if anyone has a way of making a 32-bit file it could hopefully work if you launch it in 32bit apli from the file

(I have steam so for anyone wanting to get to file go to steam right click the game go to properties go to local files > browse local files)

This is currently a big we’re still investigating, the workaround for now is to reboot the game and ALT tab and select play in WeMod a few times and it’ll take

On Mr.Antifun’s site, there is a trainer for the 64bit version. Can we get that into WeMod please? I know this is an older game, but people still go back and play it now and then.