Persona 5 Strikers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Persona 5 Strikers
This is the official discussion topic of the Persona 5 Strikers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited SP
3. Max Showtime Gauge
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Zero Alert Level
6. Stealth Mode
7. Edit Money
8. Money Multiplier
9. Edit PP
10. Edit BAND Skill Points
11. Unlimited Exp
12. Exp Multiplier
13. Unlimited Master Arts Exp
14. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
15. Damage Multiplier
16. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/19/2021
    Started development

• 02/20/2021
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Oooo! Ooo! Will the basic trainer features like max HP and SP along with god mod be included? Ooo and how about full compendium? Oh oh and all or most of the stamps options that’d be cool. Unlimited inventory as well? Or uh… Idk sorry if this is too much I’m just really excited. XD

Is there any chance for a Persona Compendium code?

Now, Im not sure if this applies to everyone or just me, but when i press play it gives me a message saying that “we’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” It couldn’t be my connection because its completely stable and other cheats, for example Left 4 Dead 2, are fully functional. Is there something wrong with the cheats, or am I missing something?

Update:
I’ve hard restarted Wemod a few times as well as reinstalled Wemod a couple times, so the possibility of it being user error is less and less, but not impossible. I don’t know if what I’m doing might be wrong, but I would still like some help please.

Is it possible to add a cheat for every Skill Card available in the game?

would it be alright if a cheat or two could be added ?, for say all skill cards and unlimited items ?, or they just don’t decrease ?